Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

whats the worst thing your dog chewed?

+7
iFoundNemo
STEVEN_BURKE_JNR
Harry
eamo s
alan.g
Goodygumdrops
celticpitbulls
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

whats the worst thing your dog chewed? - Page 2 Empty Re: whats the worst thing your dog chewed?

Post by inka Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:22 pm

inka wrote:One day came home and lino in d kitchen were in bits...had to replace it before landlord got to chance to see it.... :)
and other time my friend went away and i was minding her dogs and mine so i stayed over nite at her house and in the morning i discovered that 1 of kitchen table legs had big chunk missing out of it and 1 chair 4 legs were chewed to bits...had to go and buy new chair...thank god she loves dogs :-)
inka
inka

Back to top Go down

whats the worst thing your dog chewed? - Page 2 Empty Re: whats the worst thing your dog chewed?

Post by murf Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:31 am

a few years back i rented a big old house well over 100 years old it had everything !!
took me kids to school and when i came back coco a staff bitch left the first step of the stairs at the back door for me LOL in a nice pile...
i had dudes there that day recording and when they came in 1 said O lord look at the dog i said aahh she a quite old thing ur grand! then he seen the step,i had to tell im lol it took him a while to get in to it that day ..... afro
murf
murf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:18 am

you dont know to laugh or kill them..

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:16 am

You get so pissed off with them when you see it and then you see their little faces
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by eamo s Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:13 pm

Conor and Carolines Teddy, he chewed off the back light on his bike. My brother was just shocked, he could have chewed the seat, the plastics etc... The next day he bought an expensive raincover for his bike. He came back and it was in ribbons Shocked lol!
eamo s
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by grace.omahony Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:52 pm

Lets see.it's a long list. the dado rail on the stairs, the banisters, the kitchen door, the kitchen press, my hiking boots, the new hoover, 2 coats and god knows how many socks!!C
Came home one day to find the medicine box in her bed, with half eaten packets of rubex and berrocca. She had very yellow wee for a few days. She left all the nurofen alone, She also managed to eat all my sun lotions, She smelled lovely for once.

But I think the worst was my new kitchen chair, she ripped all the stuffing out and left the frame in bits. My boyfriend found it first and hid the chair in the shed, he thought I'd disown her if I saw them. i'd saved for ages for them. Crying or Very sad

Not to mention that she's jumped out our bedroom window four times!!!

craziest breed ever but you gotta love 'em
grace.omahony
grace.omahony

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:37 pm

Jumped out of the window??? Is she alive?? Cool
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by grace.omahony Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:26 pm

GoldenBoy wrote:Jumped out of the window??? Is she alive?? Cool

Yeas she is, she did it four times in total. We were keeping her in the house because she able to climb the wall into our neighbours. Any way she managed to open the bedroom window. We started locking the bedroom door so she broke into to the bathroom, went out that window.
She hurt her leg on the final time, no breakage just very bad bruising and shock. I still think she limps a bit after a good walk tho.
grace.omahony
grace.omahony

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:47 pm

Stunt dog!!! at the top of your wall you should put a bit that leans inwards so if she gets to the top she'll have to go back the way she came.
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by grace.omahony Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:17 pm

I know been meaning to something for ages.
You see, she also gets out over the side gate, there's a little gap between the trellis and the gate, I don't know how she drags herself over it but she does
grace.omahony
grace.omahony

Back to top Go down

Post by STEVEN_BURKE_JNR Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:35 pm

when i got back today rocky was in the bin..he must have only just got in there because it wasnt completly ripped to pieces like he usually does to the bin!
STEVEN_BURKE_JNR
STEVEN_BURKE_JNR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:38 pm

Do Ye Ever Wonder What Your Dog/s Think When You're Putting Left Over Food In The Bin? I Do lol!

'' That Ba*tard Gets All The Food''

Now We Know Why They Like To Be In Bins lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by STEVEN_BURKE_JNR Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:59 pm

hahaha! spot on!
STEVEN_BURKE_JNR
STEVEN_BURKE_JNR

Back to top Go down

Post by eamo s Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:06 pm

Dogs are naturally foragers and hunters, thats why they wood root in bins. Its gas though, they do be disgusted when they see you throwing any left overs in the bin lol!
eamo s
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:10 pm

grace.omahony wrote:I know been meaning to something for ages.
You see, she also gets out over the side gate, there's a little gap between the trellis and the gate, I don't know how she drags herself over it but she does

Look at asti-rs's vid of his dog jumpin the wall, and you'll see Cool
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:19 pm

GoldenBoy wrote:Stunt dog!!! at the top of your wall you should put a bit that leans inwards so if she gets to the top she'll have to go back the way she came.

lol that is a great idea harry, hope it works for some but ted 1 of my dogs offspring is like vins dog buddy, he could jump for Ireland, his owner did this and ted now has a baldy patch on his head from banning it where he wouldn't give up trying to get over the wall scratch lol!

just a few pics of ted and sky.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:48 pm

wow he's a nice dog,

I meant for the wall to be like this:

/
|
|
|

So when he/she gets to the top they'd fall back in :D
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by eamo s Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:46 pm

Harry a Pitbull would persevere until he finaly escaped if he wanted too bounce lol!
eamo s
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:26 pm

GoldenBoy wrote:wow he's a nice dog,

I meant for the wall to be like this:

/
|
|
|

So when he/she gets to the top they'd fall back in :D

yeah it was like that harry.
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:30 pm

how did he bang his head then??
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:31 pm

it was a little lower than your pic the wall had a slight tilt built on so he couldn't get over it when he jumped up
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:36 pm

ahhh, i see, hows he now?
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:44 pm

its a bit since i was chatting to mal but im going to get him to join and get some pics up, he also owns sky teds litter mate in the pic's.
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:49 pm

how many times did you breed?
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:00 pm

2 times the first was planned and the second 1 was not, i got her an injection to stop the pregnancy but it failed to work she had 5 pups, now she's spayed no more accidents :)
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum