Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pitbull,baby and a biscuit

+2
eamo s
pitties rule
6 posters

Go down

pitbull,baby and a biscuit Empty pitbull,baby and a biscuit

Post by pitties rule Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:55 pm

[Only mods are allowed to see this image]

soze would not touch the biscuit but if bits dropped on the floor he would rob them.... shows he has repect not to take it out of tadg's hand
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

pitbull,baby and a biscuit Empty Re: pitbull,baby and a biscuit

Post by eamo s Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:13 pm

This picture is realy funny, sorry if if anyone takes me up the wrong way. Soze's facial expressions, waiting for the bounties to fall from the heavens lol! This is realy good, because if he wasn't trained, there could be an accident waiting to happen. The poor dog would be the worse thing on earth if the media got wind of it. This is why we have to be careful, when kids have some tasty morsel and a dog could grab it. So i wouldnt encourage everyone to do this. It is a realy good picture cheers
eamo s
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:23 pm

i agree with ya eamo not a great idea with every dog but i kno soze wont take it coz he will wait til he is given some which he got in the end.... in the vid he watches everywhere the biscuit goes and still wont touch it.

ha ha i dont take it the wrong way coz it is funny.... looks like he'd say please giz a bit look im very good
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by eamo s Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:34 pm

My neice and nephews feed Zed through the wire on the pen. Anytime he sees them hes good and does be waiting patiently for a tasty snack. I caught my nephew sneaking out with a doggy treat. He was tormenting Zed, so i had to correct him. I didnt want any accidents happening. You are very good with your dogs, i give you alot of credit[Only mods are allowed to see this image]
eamo s
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:49 pm

alot of patience eamo coz they dont learn things overnight but its good for them too and i love being around them and training them

pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by eamo s Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:57 pm

Patience is a virtue, im realy lucky with Zed. I didnt do much training with him, but hes realy inteligent and doest bother anyone. Ive to watch him with small children, he could knock them over, all he wants to do is play. I took pictures of him earlier beside 2 Swans, he wasnt bothered with them at all. It could have been dangerous, because they are wild animals. He was to busy sniffing around and in the water.
eamo s
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:58 pm

did ya put the pics up?
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:00 pm

well said, great owner and great dogs, i also want to mention the baby here, some baby's just go mad to get at dogs look at the difference when a child is properly socialized and thought how to behave around dogs, the baby doesn't want to poke him in the eye, pull his tail or constantly grabbing the dog around the neck or body, baby's always want what they can't have and with the proper time put into both as you can see this video speaks for itself... i was cracking up laughing he's like Oliver " please baby can i have some more" [Only mods are allowed to see this image]
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eamo s Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:04 pm

pitties rule wrote:did ya put the pics up?
No not yet, ive to get them up asap Wink
eamo s
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:11 pm

celticpitbulls wrote:well said, great owner and great dogs, i also want to mention the baby here, some baby's just go mad to get at dogs look at the difference when a child is properly socialized and thought how to behave around dogs, the baby doesn't want to poke him in the eye, pull his tail or constantly grabbing the dog around the neck or body, baby's always want what they can't have and with the proper time put into both as you can see this video speaks for itself... i was cracking up laughing he's like Oliver " please baby can i have some more" [Only mods are allowed to see this image]

tadg is so used to the dogs being around they dont bother him and he doesnt bother them.... teaching him at the moment how to rub the dogs gently coz he smacks them but we are getting there slowly coz he is still very young.... by the time he is a toddler he'll know how to be around them and not do all the things lilly mentioned above... always supervise i cant stress that enough
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:15 pm

i love reading your posts i think ill put a special section for kids and dogs IE for questions and tips etc and have you run it Wink
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:23 pm

haha agony aunt charisma
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by YENALED Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:30 pm

Love the pics you can see Soze willing it to fall Lol. Hey I think thats a great idea for a new thread on kids and dogs. All post start...
Dear Auntie Charisma.
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnaG Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:33 am

poor soze all he wants is a few crumbs! He is so well trained, fair play
AnnaG
AnnaG

Back to top Go down

Post by inkriminate Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:36 am

aww there great pics, soze looks so innocent in them lol did yours go funny, well get more protective when you where pregnant?
inkriminate
inkriminate

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:24 pm

inkriminate wrote:aww there great pics, soze looks so innocent in them lol did yours go funny, well get more protective when you where pregnant?

soze wouldnt come near me or jump up on me for a rub til after i had him.... i had to go to him but never got protective coz he is a gentleman.... shelby was the same as she always was and so was sassie.

soze knew i was pregnant before i did.... he had his ear to my belly for ages(wonder could he hear a heart beat)... he never done that before it was abit strange
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by inkriminate Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:33 pm

lol snoop was doing that the other night was like wtf lol, Asha is been like glued to me, its funny to watch her on a walk if anyone comes past us shes moves with them to make sure she is always between us, shes always a bit protective of me though
inkriminate
inkriminate

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:00 pm

inkriminate wrote:lol snoop was doing that the other night was like wtf lol, Asha is been like glued to me, its funny to watch her on a walk if anyone comes past us shes moves with them to make sure she is always between us, shes always a bit protective of me though
fe fi fo fum, is there a little 1 on the way Razz
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down