Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

boarding kennels anyone

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

boarding kennels anyone  - Page 2 Empty Re: boarding kennels anyone

Post by YENALED Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:53 pm

Simon your only an hour from Tuam Woofs and wags is very reasonable and a very good place to leave your dogs. I am only 10 mins away if there was any problem while your away and I could easily check in on them if you wanted. There is a thread on main page at the bottom... Recommended links, forums and boarding kennels with an email i received from Liam.
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by simonb101 Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:32 pm

YENALED1 wrote:Simon your only an hour from Tuam Woofs and wags is very reasonable and a very good place to leave your dogs. I am only 10 mins away if there was any problem while your away and I could easily check in on them if you wanted. There is a thread on main page at the bottom... Recommended links, forums and boarding kennels with an email i received from Liam.
I Called liam i told him you recomended them so there booked in jules thanks for that.It looks like a lovely place good price, and he seems sound so ill go with them. I looked at a place in longford yesterday and i just from talking to the owners i didnt get a good vibe off them. Liam is looking for a contact for when im away can i give him yours? because your close and ill give him mine aswell.
simonb101
simonb101

Back to top Go down

Post by YENALED Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:15 pm

simonb101 wrote:
YENALED1 wrote:Simon your only an hour from Tuam Woofs and wags is very reasonable and a very good place to leave your dogs. I am only 10 mins away if there was any problem while your away and I could easily check in on them if you wanted. There is a thread on main page at the bottom... Recommended links, forums and boarding kennels with an email i received from Liam.
I Called liam i told him you recomended them so there booked in jules thanks for that.It looks like a lovely place good price, and he seems sound so ill go with them. I looked at a place in longford yesterday and i just from talking to the owners i didnt get a good vibe off them. Liam is looking for a contact for when im away can i give him yours? because your close and ill give him mine aswell.

No problem Simon give him my number. I will PM you just to make sure you still have it. Glad you got all sorted.
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2