Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please choose and post your favorite athletic/action picture of your dog!

+10
Harry
Lisastaff
pitties rule
pitguy
celticpitbulls
YENALED
Shipley,Staffords
staceyol
honey
Admin
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Please choose and post your favorite athletic/action picture of your dog! Empty Please choose and post your favorite athletic/action picture of your dog!

Post by Admin Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:25 am

Coming soon Date not set yet, IPBTA will be holding the first all Ireland athletic k9 championships. Please choose and post your favorite athletic/action picture of your dog participating in an activity within our training day events, post as many pictures as you like and if its a thing you haven't attended or don't have an action shot the tread will stay open until Monday the 13th June giving you the chance to take new photos on the training day before hand " Sunday 12th".

All pictures posted will be put into a pole for you to vote on, you can not vote for your own dog so each time a vote is made could you please leave a comment stating the dogs name and your choosing action shot. The chosen pictures will be printed on the promotion flyer for the All Ireland athletic k9 championships details.

We look forward to seeing your pictures so get posting cheers
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Please choose and post your favorite athletic/action picture of your dog! Empty Re: Please choose and post your favorite athletic/action picture of your dog!

Post by honey Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:33 pm

Please choose and post your favorite athletic/action picture of your dog! Pic111

Please choose and post your favorite athletic/action picture of your dog! Pic211
honey
honey

Back to top Go down

Please choose and post your favorite athletic/action picture of your dog! Empty Re: Please choose and post your favorite athletic/action picture of your dog!

Post by staceyol Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:31 pm

Please choose and post your favorite athletic/action picture of your dog! C:\Documents and Settings\Stacey\Desktop\MY PHOTOS\IPBTA Training Day 29-5-11 034

I GIVE UP rabbit afro
staceyol
staceyol

Back to top Go down

Post by Shipley,Staffords Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:59 pm

Please choose and post your favorite athletic/action picture of your dog! Tells_10

I love this pic of Quest & Bullseye on the hurdles , despite it all going Pete Tong ,......they are both fixed on the lure !

Cheers , Terry.
Shipley,Staffords
Shipley,Staffords

Back to top Go down

Post by Shipley,Staffords Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:02 pm

Oh well , that didn't quite go to plan either !!!!! lol.
Shipley,Staffords
Shipley,Staffords

Back to top Go down

Post by YENALED Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:07 am

Shipley,Staffords wrote:Please choose and post your favorite athletic/action picture of your dog! A8a6d010 I love this pic of Quest & Bullseye on the hurdles , despite it all going Pete Tong ,......they are both fixed on the lure !

Cheers , Terry.

I love it, looks like Bullseye is performing a ballet lol lol
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:02 am

loving the pics Alan, Brock is after coming a long way in such a short time, he is defiantly one 2 look out for.

terry love the action shot can you tell us how the hell they ended up like that , the flying dog lol!
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by YENALED Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:05 am

Please choose and post your favorite athletic/action picture of your dog! Fly_ha10

Please choose and post your favorite athletic/action picture of your dog! Catch_11

Please choose and post your favorite athletic/action picture of your dog! 00000010
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by staceyol Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:35 am

Brilliant pics :) thanks for the e-mail Jules, I will have another go at putting molly's pics up later when I get home from work Evil or Very Mad
staceyol
staceyol

Back to top Go down

Post by pitguy Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:52 pm

https://i.servimg.com/u/f20/12/30/26/40/dsc07410.jpg
pitguy
pitguy

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:32 pm

shelby
Please choose and post your favorite athletic/action picture of your dog! Shelbyonlure-1
Please choose and post your favorite athletic/action picture of your dog! Vlcsnap-00003-1
Please choose and post your favorite athletic/action picture of your dog! Vlcsnap-00011

Last edited by pitties rule on Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:35 pm

daisy
Please choose and post your favorite athletic/action picture of your dog! IMG_7514
Please choose and post your favorite athletic/action picture of your dog! Vlcsnap-00008
Please choose and post your favorite athletic/action picture of your dog! Dsc01929

Last edited by pitties rule on Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:36 pm

vito
Please choose and post your favorite athletic/action picture of your dog! Vito-lure
Please choose and post your favorite athletic/action picture of your dog! Vitolure3-1
Please choose and post your favorite athletic/action picture of your dog! Vitospeedpull2-1

Last edited by pitties rule on Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:37 pm

group pic
Please choose and post your favorite athletic/action picture of your dog! 3onlure-2
Please choose and post your favorite athletic/action picture of your dog! 3onlure-1

this one is my all time fav
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisastaff Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:24 pm

No one has taken any pics of Ronnie at the aces day and I cant as Im running him but heres one Keeley took at one of the UK Aces days
Please choose and post your favorite athletic/action picture of your dog! Ronshark

Lisastaff

Back to top Go down

Post by Shipley,Staffords Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:30 pm

The rocket , looking good Lisa !

Wheres Harry , p'haps he could sort my pic posting dilemma ? lol

Cheers , Terry.
Shipley,Staffords
Shipley,Staffords

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:18 am

The pic is fine once you click it Terry, you must have copied 'thumbnail' instead of 'full size' Wink
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by YENALED Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:03 am

Pic sorted Terry.
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by staceyol Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:46 am

Please choose and post your favorite athletic/action picture of your dog! Ipbta_19

Please choose and post your favorite athletic/action picture of your dog! Ipbta_20

Please choose and post your favorite athletic/action picture of your dog! Dollym10

Please choose and post your favorite athletic/action picture of your dog! Molly_10

WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO finally figured it out !!! tongue
staceyol
staceyol

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:56 am

fair play Stacey i new you would get the hang of it lol

well done every1 the pics are fab keep them coming..
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by barry Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:08 am

The pics of lily in the harness running up the field that the best Laughing

barry

Back to top Go down

Post by Shipley,Staffords Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:36 pm

YENALED1 wrote:Pic sorted Terry.

Many thanks !!!! lol.
Shipley,Staffords
Shipley,Staffords

Back to top Go down

Post by bowie Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:28 pm

pitties rule wrote:group pic
Please choose and post your favorite athletic/action picture of your dog! 3onlure-2
Please choose and post your favorite athletic/action picture of your dog! 3onlure-1

this one is my all time fav

Ithink I took that pic, Its one of only good ones I got.would love to get an air shot of bowie maybe the next meet. love your first pic of shelby great definition
bowie
bowie

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:15 am

i took one and the same time but it turned out blurry so when i seen the pic you took i was well chuffed, thanks cheers
im bringing my cam with me on the 12th and as soon as everyone has arrived ill go around taking some pics.
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:35 pm

MR BUTCH.......

Please choose and post your favorite athletic/action picture of your dog! B210
Please choose and post your favorite athletic/action picture of your dog! Run10
Please choose and post your favorite athletic/action picture of your dog! Butch13
Please choose and post your favorite athletic/action picture of your dog! Butch_10

and some pics i took earlier today..

Please choose and post your favorite athletic/action picture of your dog! Update10
Please choose and post your favorite athletic/action picture of your dog! Update11
Please choose and post your favorite athletic/action picture of your dog! Update12
Please choose and post your favorite athletic/action picture of your dog! Update13
Please choose and post your favorite athletic/action picture of your dog! Update14
Please choose and post your favorite athletic/action picture of your dog! Update15
Please choose and post your favorite athletic/action picture of your dog! Update16
Please choose and post your favorite athletic/action picture of your dog! Update17

celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next