Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

was thinking about getting a tattoo help choose 1.

4 posters

Go down

was thinking about getting a tattoo help choose 1. Empty was thinking about getting a tattoo help choose 1.

Post by celticpitbulls Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:09 am

yep was thinking of getting a tattoo done, going to get a nice few head shots of my dogs and see if the guy can put them together neatly, im not looking for anything mad looking just something like a small stampish looking thing lol! ill post a few head shots maybe gives a hand choose the rite 1s Rolling Eyes

any of you guys getting any tats or got any done lately??
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

was thinking about getting a tattoo help choose 1. Empty Re: was thinking about getting a tattoo help choose 1.

Post by rorobull Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:03 pm

Think pitty tattoos look great on a stocky man, so as long as you're stocky! afro

rorobull

Back to top Go down

was thinking about getting a tattoo help choose 1. Empty Re: was thinking about getting a tattoo help choose 1.

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:50 pm

ive a few but i love the star tattoos..ive 1 on my rist. they r nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:13 pm

rorobull wrote:Think pitty tattoos look great on a stocky man, so as long as you're stocky! afro
lol yeah suppose but id not be into a big 1 just a small size 1 im getting him to do 1 out for me first so ill see what way that turns out flower
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ste Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:51 am

i got a generic kind of pitbull head logo i was kind of playing it safe cos ive seen some bad portraits of dogs,i plan on another one in a few years time tho,celtic i wud be very wary of getting a very small tattoo as all tattoos run a certain amount so a small tattoo can look terrible after a few years if the ink runs together, how bout getting their names tattooed on u small?

ste

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:56 pm

i think this be a nice tat
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

Back to top Go down

Post by KevPitbull Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:08 am

You've seen my pitbull tattoo Lily, I got that done in the golden cat off Vicky there.

KevPitbull

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:42 pm

ste wrote:i got a generic kind of pitbull head logo i was kind of playing it safe cos ive seen some bad portraits of dogs,i plan on another one in a few years time tho,celtic i wud be very wary of getting a very small tattoo as all tattoos run a certain amount so a small tattoo can look terrible after a few years if the ink runs together, how bout getting their names tattooed on u small?

yeah nice 1 for that ste i didn't know that, i did hear that you have to be careful about who to do a portrait as they can be tricky Rolling Eyes
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:53 pm

Watchin miami ink yesterday and seen a savage pit tat on a lads stomach, il see if i can find it on the web somewere

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:21 pm

Deco#54 wrote:Watchin miami ink yesterday and seen a savage pit tat on a lads stomach, il see if i can find it on the web somewere
hay deco did you find that?
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:21 pm

driftervin wrote:i think this be a nice tat
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
that is cool vin, its not too much just nice and simple :D
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:40 pm

Nah couldnt find int went real deep on google Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:00 pm

Deco#54 wrote:Nah couldnt find int went real deep on google Neutral

poor google lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:52 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! ha ha ye dirty thing ye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down