Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking to rehome my lovely girl kala..

+3
dirtylilrossie
pitties rule
slippy1979
7 posters

Go down

Looking to rehome my lovely girl kala.. Empty Looking to rehome my lovely girl kala..

Post by slippy1979 Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:36 am

Hi all I am leaving the country next month and unfortunately I will need to find a new home for my girl Kala. She is a beautiful girl and great with other dogs and kids.

I have been a member with IPBTA for quite a while and thought I would post on here before looking else where as I know you are all responsible dog owners and she would be well looked after if one of the members here decides they have a place for her in there family.

pls leave a reply on this thread or contact me on 0876607245 if u require any further information.

It will break my heart to see her go but I have no choice as I cannot take her with me.

For pics pls see my previous posts.
http://irelandspitbulls.friendhood.net/st/slippy1979
slippy1979
slippy1979

Back to top Go down

Looking to rehome my lovely girl kala.. Empty Re: Looking to rehome my lovely girl kala..

Post by pitties rule Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:50 pm

how old is she slippy?.... so sad you have to re-home her but im sure u will find her a good home.
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Looking to rehome my lovely girl kala.. Empty Re: Looking to rehome my lovely girl kala..

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:57 pm

is she spayed ? chipped ? try dogstrust , send them the ebautiful pics of her and say how good she is with other dogs xx

Back to top Go down

Post by slippy1979 Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:06 pm

RubyStars wrote:is she spayed ? chipped ? try dogstrust , send them the ebautiful pics of her and say how good she is with other dogs xx

she is 2.5 yrs old, she isn't spayed but she is micro chipped. I will keep looking for a home for her she is gorgeous so I am sure I wont have a problem :)
slippy1979
slippy1979

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:44 pm

get her spayed and you,l be giveing her a chance of a better life and a home were she wont use her for breeding , she,l be loved for her own lovely self xx

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtylilrossie Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:49 am

she is gorgeous, id love to take her but im sure the landlord would have something to say about it Wink he thinks we have two terriers in a way inst wrong lol!

dirtylilrossie

Back to top Go down

Post by greek Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:51 am

if you are stuck i would be more than happy to give her a good home but she would have to be very good with kids and my 18 month old pit

greek

Back to top Go down

Post by YENALED Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:12 am

greek wrote:if you are stuck i would be more than happy to give her a good home but she would have to be very good with kids and my 18 month old pit

Hello greek, That is a very kind of you offering to give Karla a home BUT its not a very good plan. Bringing another adult dog like a Pit Bull into an esablished family (pack) is not a good idea. In all fairness you wouldnt really know if she is going to fit in untill its too late. Although Carlas owner thinks she is dog and child friendly that is not a guarantee. JMO.

Greek we have a intro thread you can post a bit about yourself and maybe post a few pics.
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by greek Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:08 pm

lol im not just going to take her home and hope for the best lol im not stupid i would have to visit the dog many times over afew weeks to check her temp and see what i think wouldnt just jump in it takes time with this breed iv had plenty i no how they work

greek

Back to top Go down

Post by YENALED Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:03 pm

greek wrote:lol im not just going to take her home and hope for the best lol im not stupid i would have to visit the dog many times over afew weeks to check her temp and see what i think wouldnt just jump in it takes time with this breed iv had plenty i no how they work

Pity you hadnt been on many forums then you would know how they work !! It is common practice to introduce yourself first and maybe that way we get to know a bit about you. You made a very kind offer but at the end of the day unless I am physic how am I supposed to know your not stupid.
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mark Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:16 pm

if she is spayed i can put her in a really good home jules..
mark
mark

Back to top Go down

Post by YENALED Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:23 pm

mark wrote:if she is spayed i can put her in a really good home jules..

Markeen dont think she is unfortunatly. Have you someone lined up looking to rehome a dog?
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mark Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:42 pm

YENALED1 wrote:

Markeen dont think she is unfortunatly. Have you someone lined up looking to rehome a dog?

yes jules..
they dog i tried to get back for the guard i know down here..
well i knew he could not keep the pup if he did get her back from the pound..

so i had a friend of james ..kingstons james..
he was willing to rehome,,either male or female..
as long as its not a puppy..

so if she is still there ..well she will be perfect for him..
he dont have kids..so whats the next best thing...

jules i can get the vet to do all needs for free..
animal welfare they will give me voucher if i want..

mark
mark

Back to top Go down

Post by greek Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:37 am

YENALED1 wrote:
greek wrote:lol im not just going to take her home and hope for the best lol im not stupid i would have to visit the dog many times over afew weeks to check her temp and see what i think wouldnt just jump in it takes time with this breed iv had plenty i no how they work

Pity you hadnt been on many forums then you would know how they work !! It is common practice to introduce yourself first and maybe that way we get to know a bit about you. You made a very kind offer but at the end of the day unless I am physic how am I supposed to know your not stupid.
i am a member of many pitbull forums but how would you know when your not physic lol are you admin of all pitbull sites ?? but anyway you seem to think im not a good home because i havent introduced myself to you all but i dont see the need to as i can answer anything anyone wants to ask me right here and also as i would be expecting for both me,my family and my house to be fully checked before even being in the running to get her.i would even be expecting a call to my vet to be made just to be safe as i would have to check her where she is comming from and with her vet but sure seems you have already road me off so forget it il find another pit in need there is to many out there so wont be to hard
p.s here a pic for you of my old pack as you will tell my dogs are pets not workers so dont need to be part of forums as my dogs are always the best and always will be to me because they are myin lol dont need any1 else to tell me
Looking to rehome my lovely girl kala.. 03082011563

greek

Back to top Go down

Post by YENALED Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:10 am

i am a member of many pitbull forums but how would you know when your not physic lol are you admin of all pitbull sites ?? but anyway you seem to think im not a good home because i havent introduced myself to you all but i dont see the need to as i can answer anything anyone wants to ask me right here and also as i would be expecting for both me,my family and my house to be fully checked before even being in the running to get her.i would even be expecting a call to my vet to be made just to be safe as i would have to check her where she is comming from and with her vet but sure seems you have already road me off so forget it il find another pit in need there is to many out there so wont be to hard
p.s here a pic for you of my old pack as you will tell my dogs are pets not workers so dont need to be part of forums as my dogs are always the best and always will be to me because they are myin lol dont need any1 else to tell me

I would like to think I put 100% of my spare time into this forum therefore I wouldnt be an admin on any other. I regard re-homing these dogs as a very serious commitment so as an association we have to be very careful where these dogs go. If you had made a small introduction then it would have been more clear the involvment you have or have had with this breed. I never suggested you didnt have a suitable home but before I start throwing a party I had to be sure you where aware of what you where taking on. We all know things can be very different when 1 pit bull terrier has to share his home with another pit bull.
This dogs owner has not asked for our help with the re-homing process so we will have no involment with checking potential owners. I suggest you contact him privately via email or pm.
PS lovely pic by the way was this taken a while ago where are the dogs now?
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by staceyol Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:24 am

mark wrote:
YENALED1 wrote:

yes jules..
they dog i tried to get back for the guard i know down here..
well i knew he could not keep the pup if he did get her back from the pound..

so i had a friend of james ..kingstons james..
he was willing to rehome,,either male or female..
as long as its not a puppy..

so if she is still there ..well she will be perfect for him..

he dont have kids..so whats the next best thing...

jules i can get the vet to do all needs for free..
animal welfare they will give me voucher if i want..

Hey Mark, would your friend consider rehoming Xena, the white pit girl in kennels at the moment in Dublin?? She's just gorgeous and very friendly?

staceyol
staceyol

Back to top Go down

Post by mark Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:23 pm

yeah why not i did not see the photos but it dont matter to him hes just lookin for a dog to spend time with and as i said perfect home i must ask james to get him to log on and introduce himself :D

be in touch
mark
mark
mark

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:56 pm

mark if your looking for pics of xena shes in the rehoming section........ beaut she is
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by mark Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:52 am

pitties rule wrote:mark if your looking for pics of xena shes in the rehoming section........ beaut she is

seen her ya she is perfect for him...
will get james to show him today,,and le ye know as soon as i can..
mark
mark

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:40 pm

i really do hope things work out for her, she defo deserves a better life.... i would have loving to been able to take her myself.
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:13 pm

james is sound it would be nice if he took her ye know she'd be looked after if he did.

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:42 pm

well ya just have to look at kingston
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down