Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I NEED HELP REHOMING A LOVELY PITBULL PUPPY>

3 posters

Go down

I NEED HELP REHOMING A LOVELY PITBULL PUPPY> Empty I NEED HELP REHOMING A LOVELY PITBULL PUPPY>

Post by sam1304 Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:19 pm

Hi guys and gals some of you may remember myself and kim my pit/staff mix from a while back, well a couple of weeks ago i got kim a compainion to play with but she dose'nt seem to get on well with him. she has never shown any type of agression to another dog untill now. an i am worried to leave them alone together. i am back at college this week and i don't know what i am going to do. so if any of you know anyone looking for a pitbull pup please get in contact with me. he is 8 months old. really lovely fella. i hope you's can help.
All the best
Sam[img]I NEED HELP REHOMING A LOVELY PITBULL PUPPY> 210[/img][img]I NEED HELP REHOMING A LOVELY PITBULL PUPPY> 111[/img][img]I NEED HELP REHOMING A LOVELY PITBULL PUPPY> 310[/img][img]I NEED HELP REHOMING A LOVELY PITBULL PUPPY> 410[/img]

i also have adds on gumtree and olx i don't really care about the money, i just need to find him a good home. althougjh if you know anyone who would like to buy him that would be a bonus.

sam1304
sam1304

Back to top Go down

I NEED HELP REHOMING A LOVELY PITBULL PUPPY> Empty Re: I NEED HELP REHOMING A LOVELY PITBULL PUPPY>

Post by sam1304 Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:26 pm

http://dublincity.olx.ie/beautiful-8-month-old-pitbull-puppy-iid-230708745
might i add he is free to a responsible owner, the only reason i have him up for sale is because i would think if someone sees an add for a free pit they may think he is aggressive.
sam1304
sam1304

Back to top Go down

I NEED HELP REHOMING A LOVELY PITBULL PUPPY> Empty Re: I NEED HELP REHOMING A LOVELY PITBULL PUPPY>

Post by juneomahoney Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:54 pm

Hi.. what county are u in? can i give u a ring? Oriana

juneomahoney

Back to top Go down

Post by juneomahoney Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:55 pm

:)

juneomahoney

Back to top Go down

Post by sam1304 Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:06 pm

i am in dublin.
sam1304
sam1304

Back to top Go down

Post by juneomahoney Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:18 pm

i am interested an will be heading to Dublin soon to give a look at a staffie in the dspca so could we call to see him? Oriana

juneomahoney

Back to top Go down

Post by sam1304 Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:47 pm

i have decided to keep deago as they are getting on better now. ty all.
all the best
Sam
sam1304
sam1304

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:03 pm

great to hear..... teething problem over and done with
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down