Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

harmony needs out asap

Go down

harmony needs out asap Empty harmony needs out asap

Post by caroline/dnb Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:33 am

taken from a dogs life page , facebook
I will never know why these beautiful brindles have a hard time finding a home. They are just as sweet as all the rest. Poor Harmony is all ready to go home as we leash her but she has to wait some more. Her owners have not showed up for her and now her time is up. Beautiful Harmony's not a fan of my camera and I really wish you could see her ever wagging tail in action here but she's certainly fo...nd of a cuddle or two or three! She's so sweet despite her experience here, she doesn't bother anyone and is calm and collect. Her life should not be surrounded by four walls and the noise of the pound, she has plenty of pup in her and will be lots of fun. All she needs is a guiding heart to see her on her way. In kennel 5. Picked up in Clondalkin. Needs out Thursday 15th harmony needs out asap Harmon12
caroline/dnb
caroline/dnb

Back to top Go down