Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lenny needs out asap

3 posters

Go down

lenny needs out asap  Empty lenny needs out asap

Post by caroline/dnb Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:08 am

Lenny is a fab little chunky guy who makes me want to cry. If people could see how scared and gentle he is, they wouldn't ever think about this kind of dog in a negative light again. What a brave boy. He belly crawled all the way from the back of his kennel to the door pausing with every step and when he finally reached me, rolled right over and gave me his paw for a handshake. What a dog. He is a...ll that is wonderful about dogs in this world. I just wish he knew that there was enough love for him too. He can't look at me for some time and shakes like a leaf. But he sits so close to me that he could be an extension of me. He adores being petted and rubbed and having ear scratches. And when I pause he looks at me finally with those pleading eyes for more. He makes me feel quite adored. If he doesn't have a family searching I will be extremely disappointed. I am absolutely positive he will win someone's heart instantly though if they meet him. So many possibilities with such a sweetheart and he deserves only the best. In kennel 3b, picked up in Tallaght. Needs out Thursday 12th April.lenny needs out asap  Lenny10
caroline/dnb
caroline/dnb

Back to top Go down

lenny needs out asap  Empty Re: lenny needs out asap

Post by caroline/dnb Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:09 am

this was posted by his owner on a dogs life page
this is my dog his name is bruce, he is 3 and a half years old, i am so happy they found em and i will be over to clect hin on tuesday thanks for all the coments about him tho
caroline/dnb
caroline/dnb

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline/dnb Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:10 am

then a dogs life posted
This boy is still in pound and up until 4pm yesterday nobody had been in touch with them about reclaiming him. We have taken a lot of bull breeds from the pound over the last few weeks (two still not posted up for homing yet while they recover from different things) so if he is not reclaimed we won't be able to take him out. We need to home at least two staffies before we can take any more into our care
caroline/dnb
caroline/dnb

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:37 pm

that is so sad Sad
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by staceyol Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:29 am

Caroline I read all the comments on A Dog's Life facebook page under this guy's pic and his previous owner is one sick b***h, she thinks it's a bit of a laugh and I would truly love to get my hands on her but lets hope Karma works and she gets a dose of her own medicine.... Having a dog for over 3 years and then dumping the dog is unbelievable to me!!!! She did not try to rehome the dog or surrender the dog, she dumped it out on the road. I was soooo angry lastnight when I read all her comments and if this dog is pts and not rehomed from the pound may she hang her head in shame, as I said B***H !!
staceyol
staceyol

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:02 pm

wtf.... just dumped him. i thought by the post above he got out. why he not get reclaimed. did she say?
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline/dnb Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:41 am

staceyol wrote:Caroline I read all the comments on A Dog's Life facebook page under this guy's pic and his previous owner is one sick b***h, she thinks it's a bit of a laugh and I would truly love to get my hands on her but lets hope Karma works and she gets a dose of her own medicine.... Having a dog for over 3 years and then dumping the dog is unbelievable to me!!!! She did not try to rehome the dog or surrender the dog, she dumped it out on the road. I was soooo angry lastnight when I read all her comments and if this dog is pts and not rehomed from the pound may she hang her head in shame, as I said B***H !!

I did see the other comments but didnt want to post here as wanted to try and get a home for this lovely lad, hopefully not pts as there has been alot of interest,
caroline/dnb
caroline/dnb

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline/dnb Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:49 am

https://www.facebook.com/#!/Johnnymc7
check this out . rehomed and seems very happy have mailed his new owner on facebook and told him about our events,
caroline/dnb
caroline/dnb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down