Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yogi 11 month old Pit Bull X needs a home

4 posters

Go down

Yogi 11 month old Pit Bull X needs a home Empty Yogi 11 month old Pit Bull X needs a home

Post by tarzb76 Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:48 am

Hope its ok to put this up, this boy needs a home with experienced owners so where better than to post here!!
I no longer have anything to do with the organisation, but this boy was always special to me so i would love to see him get the home he deserves Sad

Yogi 11 month old Pit Bull X needs a home P8095652
Yogi 11 month old Pit Bull X needs a home P8095660
Yogi 11 month old Pit Bull X needs a home P8095646
http://www.dogsindistressforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12252&sid=2f79f08e29b8edf233485ea2e903b0bf
tarzb76
tarzb76

Back to top Go down

Yogi 11 month old Pit Bull X needs a home Empty Re: Yogi 11 month old Pit Bull X needs a home

Post by celticpitbulls Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:49 pm

He is a beauty I really hope he finds a forever home, thanks for sharing his story.
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Yogi 11 month old Pit Bull X needs a home Empty Re: Yogi 11 month old Pit Bull X needs a home

Post by tarzb76 Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:09 pm

Me too Celticpitbulls otherwise he will be sent to Sweden and we wont hear how he is getting on Sad

Believe me if i could have another male in my home i would have adopted him when he first came into rescue and he would never have been in this situation, but this could be a new start with a family who will love him xxx
tarzb76
tarzb76

Back to top Go down

Post by clubby Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:02 pm

I seen his pics on the rescue site,hes flippen beautiful,my foster was going to sweden having had her with me for 8months,like you i couldnt bear to not see first hand myself that she was in good hands. shes still here by the fire,i dont think she would have liked all that snow freezing her little pink belly.
Hopefully he will get a good home here.
clubby
clubby

Back to top Go down

Post by tarzb76 Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:07 pm

aw clubby i know the feeling, i drove all over friggin ireland doing his home checks to try get the best home. one looked great until they mentioned getting him neutered but getting implants put back in to keep the look Surprised Embarassed
we all just want the best for the dogs, but this boy was and still is special so really want to see him homed here and asap cos he is still in the home that no longer want him.
Yogi 11 month old Pit Bull X needs a home Yogo2
Yogi 11 month old Pit Bull X needs a home Yogo
tarzb76
tarzb76

Back to top Go down

Post by clubby Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:34 pm

Implants ?????? No Just when you think you heard it all. Have you tried posting on Face book"Save The Staffies"Widen the net so to speak .
clubby
clubby

Back to top Go down

Post by tarzb76 Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:27 pm

No hadnt seen that one, thanks a mill i shall post now.
And yep, just when you think you have heard it all they bring out a clanger like that!!!
Any other site suggestions much appreciated Surprised Razz Laughing
tarzb76
tarzb76

Back to top Go down

Post by mdp_pit Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:37 pm

Beautiful pup! Did he end up getting a home ok?

mdp_pit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down