Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7 Month Old Staffy Requires new home

2 posters

Go down

7 Month Old Staffy Requires new home  Empty 7 Month Old Staffy Requires new home

Post by Hutchy Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:44 am

Hey folks, beautiful Black & Brindle staffy that requires a new home. The owner wants 150 (He did want more but I talked him down) the dog has papers. I won't say waht I was told will happen the dog if it doesn't find a new home but if I had the spare money myself id take it off his hands, as he isin't the type of person that owns a dog.

The wife doesn't want it hence the reason it needes to be re-homed...plz call me if anyone is interested 086-3336316 thanks.

Hutchy

Back to top Go down

7 Month Old Staffy Requires new home  Empty Re: 7 Month Old Staffy Requires new home

Post by staceyol Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:31 pm

Hi Hutchy, hope you're keeping well pal and Alba? I'm sorry but I will have to point out one of our rules on this forum, no selling of dogs allowed. Sorry pal...

NO SELLING DOGS! NO ADVERTISING YOUR KENNEL!
There will be no selling of dogs, studding or breeding's advertised on this forum, Only postings of adoptions and rescues will be accepted. We believe the sale/studding/breeding's of dogs in this manner will only promote the terrible problem of abandoned pit bulls that have to live caged in shelters, or even worse, unwanted pit bulls being put to sleep. This is a ZERO TOLERANCE RULE! you may not Post links to kennels, chat rooms, or other forums.

staceyol
staceyol

Back to top Go down

7 Month Old Staffy Requires new home  Empty Re: 7 Month Old Staffy Requires new home

Post by staceyol Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:34 pm

If however, the owner would like to offer the dog for adoption you are more than welcome to post it on here and try get a photo as might help to rehome him.
staceyol
staceyol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down