Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pulling dogs

4 posters

Go down

pulling dogs Empty pulling dogs

Post by celticpitbulls Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:54 pm

have any of you guys got dogs that pull real hard on the leash? im just wondering does it bother you or are you OK with it?

the reason i ask is because i was out today walking and as you do see the same faces at the same time there's this lady and she has a little staffy with a harness on it, the staffy looks like its eating the hole of cadburrys its that hyper and the owner is in the same frame of mind running after it out of breath lol! i asked would she like some help with the dog and she said she was fine with it and that she was well used it at this stage scratch
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

pulling dogs Empty Re: pulling dogs

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:00 pm

Well I Walk Boots & He Only Pulls If Shane Me Fella Runs Off lol! He Hates Being Away From Him lol! & Socks Well I Cant Walk Him T Do Try But He Tears Me Down The Road & I Do Nearly Brake Me Arms Pullin Him Back . He Is Just Way Too Strong For Me lol! But Shane Likes Him 2 Pull Bcoz That Is What He Loves To Do :) lol!
My Two Girls Just Walk Beside Me So Their Great Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by eamo s Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:05 pm

Lilly you know yourself, some people are either too proud or to shy to ask for some proffesional help. I realy like what you did for that dog down the road, it took maybe five minutes with some usefull knowledge and a firm but good hand with the dog. Fairplay Lilly, you saved that family and especialy that dog from a totaly different life :D
eamo s
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:09 pm

nice 1 eamo yeah good to see things working out there but that's another story :D
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eamo s Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:16 pm

Only a start of many good things to come :D
eamo s
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by grace.omahony Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:30 pm

Yes, not our pitbull though,she's pretty good on the lead. Our boxer pulls like mad! We have a halti for him, makes him a bit easier to walk, but it doesn't stop him pulling and he's constantly trying to get it off anyway.
grace.omahony
grace.omahony

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:16 pm

when im out with my two they kinda pull when we leave the house but i try my best to be calm and all that bolox Laughing nah but seriously i dont really walk much on the lead with the two, ide take one and the other half would take the other and there grand on there own

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:16 pm

I don't like pulling, I dont want to look like a tool with no control when walking my dogs, I like to imagine ppl see me as they pass in their cars and say "Wow, I wish my dog was like that" :D
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down