Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ok Guys & Gals I need your help

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ok Guys & Gals I need your help - Page 2 Empty Re: Ok Guys & Gals I need your help

Post by Harry Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:24 pm

i'll rescue if there is a dog that suits my needs and looks nice. Otherwise i'd prob have a pup
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Ok Guys & Gals I need your help - Page 2 Empty Re: Ok Guys & Gals I need your help

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:26 pm

if i was you id get a pup only for the reason that there is 2 dogs in the house already. be easier to raise the pup with them.

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:29 pm

there's plenty of pups in rescue and pounds harry..
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:34 pm

I'll get the dog that best suits my needs, do ant of you have 2 males? I have Bob already but he cant be neutered but hes the least dominate dog ever. so i hope another male wouldn't be 2 bad. What do u think?
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:37 pm

its like everything harry every dog is differant and i cant see a prob if you bring him up with manners,

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:39 pm

yay, and another thing Ruby was born on the 22-6-09 and still hasn't been on heat do u think she will have it soon?
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:42 pm

well i found bigger dogs have it slighty later than small dogs... it could be up to 1 year till she comes in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:52 pm

I was getting worried :D I'l ring her breeder tomorow and see what he says. I got her change-of-ownership IKC paper today. So she is under full ownership of me.
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by eamo s Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:14 am

I'd keep a close eye on her, as Vin said it take about a year for her to come into season. We dont agree with breeding our dogs unless it was realy essential and we had the rite facilities. Do you have breeding rights to Ruby? Top breeders dont give out breeding rights to anyone for particular reasons. I wouldnt breed her if she didnt want too. Dogs know better than us, if they are i'll in anyway, from psychological to some internal illness that we wouldnt notice.
eamo s
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2