Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is why people are scared of exercising there dogs on an E-Mill

+2
celticpitbulls
Harry
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

This is why people are scared of exercising there dogs on an E-Mill Empty This is why people are scared of exercising there dogs on an E-Mill

Post by Harry Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:46 pm

Today I was walking around and I saw the Treadmill, so I went over to it and started it up, I then put it up to top speed (20Kph) and I was doing this thing where I held my self up and was dropping my feet and they'd fly back wards and it was pretty cool....

Until, I didn't hold on strong enough and my hands let go... Then my leg and Face hit the mill at 20Kp/h and did this Razz

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I then got thrown off the mill about 3 feet from the end lol...

It's really sore Razz

You can imagine the damage that a fall could to do to a dog when he'd be tethered on to the machine. cyclops

Last edited by Harry on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

This is why people are scared of exercising there dogs on an E-Mill Empty Re: This is why people are scared of exercising there dogs on an E-Mill

Post by Harry Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:21 pm

P.S. It's not the flash that made my eye go like that lol!
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

This is why people are scared of exercising there dogs on an E-Mill Empty Re: This is why people are scared of exercising there dogs on an E-Mill

Post by celticpitbulls Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:23 pm

celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:27 pm

did this happen at home or in a shop harry i cant breath with the laughter..
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

^^ more accurate Razz
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:32 pm

celticpitbulls wrote:did this happen at home or in a shop harry i cant breath with the laughter..

At home Razz I was out in the shed looking for something, and then I went upstairs and saw it just sitting there looking all innocent, So I walked over to it, plugged it in, put it at 2Kp/h and looked out the window at my dogs lying in bed, sheltering from the rain. SO then I got bored and put my feet at the side and turned it up to 20Kp/h then I had my little bit of fun with the hoppy thing,

then I damn near knocked my self out :L

Oww my face, oww my face, oww my FUCKI*G FACE AHhhhHHHhhhHHHHhHhHHhhhHHHHhhh Neutral
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:33 pm

shop or at home come on tell us was every1 looking at you lol i bet you didnt know what hit ya or where you were. lol!
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:34 pm

id say its very sore, your lucky you didn't break your cheek bone.
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:52 pm

It was at home Razz

It would have been worse at a shop lol....

Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:53 pm

You can see the pattern of the belt on my face lol
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:55 pm

lol! lol! lol!
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:01 am

I was just hanging there thinking, 'it'll be class when I have my Pit and I can exercise him up here' Then BANG faceplant Sad
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by slattery9104 Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:55 am

at least you see the funny side of it kid, might even be an improvement hahahah only jokin... it looks fair sore you'll be alright tho tough as nails
slattery9104
slattery9104

http://www.christopherslattery.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:59 am

I look half chinese now Razz
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by slattery9104 Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:00 am

just get some your mams make up to cover it no one will know hahahaha
slattery9104
slattery9104

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:02 am

I tried thinking of something cool to explain what happened for Monday... but failed haha so i just facebooked it lol
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by slattery9104 Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:11 am

yeah theres nothing you can reli use to cover that, or you could tell your parents if you dont get a pitbull your showing the pic to the guards and your going to say it was them that did it haha could work
slattery9104
slattery9104

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:26 am

GENIUS!!!

So number 1, child abuse
number 2, start smoking

A lot of new avenues are opening up here Razz
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:29 am

CHRIS YOUR A BAD INFLUENCE Evil or Very Mad Razz lol!
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:30 am

Nope, pure genius :)

(Well, a bit ginger in fairness, but we'll let him off on that... lol!)
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:42 am

you crack me up harry lol!
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:28 pm

oh harry that look so sore..... id say ur ego is more bruised tho.
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahB58 Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:20 pm

I remember doing that in school, putting the treadmill up to 20 Kph for a laugh. Didn't last long at all but didn't fall on it (Thank god lol!). Put my two feet on one side of it and got off.
SarahB58
SarahB58

Back to top Go down

Post by slattery9104 Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:17 pm

haha harry pal your well able to have a slag fair play to ya ;-) tell the truth tho you done that as an excuse to wear make up to "cover it" hahaha but yeah i am a genious :-P
slattery9104
slattery9104

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:49 pm

Harry that looks verey sore but you must rember that a dog would not be fooling a round on it and would be chained on as well and not going as fast. I have had a bad experience with a mill i was trying to get pup started on a slat mill and he hates them. I did manage to get him on it but he head butted me on the nose and i ended up with 2 black eyes and had 2 days of work lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next