Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is why people are scared of exercising there dogs on an E-Mill

+2
celticpitbulls
Harry
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

This is why people are scared of exercising there dogs on an E-Mill - Page 2 Empty Re: This is why people are scared of exercising there dogs on an E-Mill

Post by clubby Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:24 pm

Oh jesus i havnt laughed so much in a long time , not at you Harry ..no that looks sore , Arab on the treadmill , who did he think was chaseing him ?
I had an episode in a gym yrs ago , it was my first time on one and there was an aspalute Hunk doing weghts a bit away from the treadmill , haveing never been told to slow down be4 you get off i just stopped and got off and had no contol over my feet and fell right at this gorgous blokes feet , God i was so embarrased Embarassed
clubby
clubby

Back to top Go down

This is why people are scared of exercising there dogs on an E-Mill - Page 2 Empty Re: This is why people are scared of exercising there dogs on an E-Mill

Post by Harry Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:27 pm

southsidestaffords wrote:Harry that looks verey sore but you must rember that a dog would not be fooling a round on it and would be chained on as well and not going as fast. I have had a bad experience with a mill i was trying to get pup started on a slat mill and he hates them. I did manage to get him on it but he head butted me on the nose and i ended up with 2 black eyes and had 2 days of work lol.

A JW mill?
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:39 am

southsidestaffords wrote:Harry that looks verey sore but you must rember that a dog would not be fooling a round on it and would be chained on as well and not going as fast. I have had a bad experience with a mill i was trying to get pup started on a slat mill and he hates them. I did manage to get him on it but he head butted me on the nose and i ended up with 2 black eyes and had 2 days of work lol.

lol if i could have a penny for all the times i've ended up on my ass or nearly with a broking nose from my dogs id be a rich woman lol!
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:01 pm

My friends all found the story very funny indeed lol!
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:40 pm

where ya not laughing at the time urself. i would have been in a kink
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:43 pm

No funnily enough I wasn't laughing after almost damaging my god-damn new pants Surprised Surprised Surprised
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:45 pm

every time i fall i burst out laughing, if i see someone else fall i do the same.... im such a bad person....lol
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:49 pm

From 9.00 to 3.30 I barely stop laughing all day Razz

Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:50 pm

you should be paying attention at them times not laughing Razz
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:02 pm

Well when your teacher says Oral what the hell else are you supposed to do Razz

We were doing shtuff about the WW2 Planes, so we all made planes and were flying them around the room everytime he turned around lol! twas good oul craic today lollol
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:06 pm

i miss that buzz in school.....ha
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:07 pm

I told my friend about the treadmill in Maths and he fell off the chair laughing lol! lol!
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:11 pm

haha i would have done the same......... harry you crack me up Laughing
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2