Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some people....

+3
YENALED
Harry
STEVEN_BURKE_JNR
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Some people.... Empty Some people....

Post by STEVEN_BURKE_JNR Thu May 27, 2010 4:40 pm

I arrived back from work today to find the ISPCA outside my house, someone had phoned them saying that i dont feed my 2 dogs, i was outraged and sickened at how yellowbellied some "people" can be. I have very good reason to believe its the old fart that lives next door to me as he said before he hates those dangerous dogs and is the only person who can see into my garden...i explained to him about Bull breeds but he set in his ways.. i asked him had he ever had a bad experience with them but he said no, i said dont judge a book by its cover!

Anyway the lady from ISPCA was very nice, i welcomed her in to check out Rocky and Halle out and there living conditions, she was very pleased with there weight and health! to quote her "fantastic condition" and she also said she very happy they had food and fresh water in there bowls, she even said that alot of people do ring and complain about bull breeds, rottys and german sheppards because they automatically think they are going to get killed by these dogs!

I love my dogs and no matter how broke i am, they get fed first everyday because they cant buy food for themselves!
STEVEN_BURKE_JNR
STEVEN_BURKE_JNR

Back to top Go down

Some people.... Empty Re: Some people....

Post by Harry Thu May 27, 2010 5:39 pm

Are you serious? What sort of an eejiot would call the ISPCA?
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by YENALED Thu May 27, 2010 5:45 pm

Steven, If that happened to me I think outraged and sickened would be an under-statement. I got reported a few years ago for running an illegal kennels, got a call from a Depart of Agri guy from Galway. Did everything I could to find out who had done it and eventually I did. Imagine I had four kennels, and at the time I had 5 dogs of my own. This is probably going back 8 years I was so mad I still manage to take out my revenge every now and again. Twisted Evil lol!
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by YENALED Thu May 27, 2010 5:47 pm

GoldenBoy wrote:Are you serious? What sort of an eejiot would call the ISPCA?

He was probably bullied at school and everyone keeps telling him he has a little willy. lol!
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Thu May 27, 2010 5:48 pm

Lol what do you have now? 7 lol he's goin to have a field day. (I know it was prob Bullies you had then Razz)
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by STEVEN_BURKE_JNR Thu May 27, 2010 5:51 pm

couldnt believe it! they are fed twice a day everyday at the samt times! and they always leave a little bit for a late night snack haha! i put a sign up on my door...il have take a picture!

"Thanks for your concern about my healthy well fed dogs, they are in better condition than even i thought! if you have more questions about my dogs, ring me on 086*******,dont be afraid, they dont bite"
STEVEN_BURKE_JNR
STEVEN_BURKE_JNR

Back to top Go down

Post by YENALED Thu May 27, 2010 5:53 pm

GoldenBoy wrote:Lol what do you have now? 7 lol he's goin to have a field day. (I know it was prob Bullies you had then Razz)

Yes but he thought I was running a boarding kennels and I still only have 4 kennels. lol!
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Thu May 27, 2010 5:54 pm

4 kennels? as in individual runs? I have 3 kennels so :D I kno Dad really wants a Pitbull what eva he says :D He let me put in 3 when we only have 2 dogs :D
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by YENALED Thu May 27, 2010 6:17 pm

GoldenBoy wrote:4 kennels? as in individual runs? I have 3 kennels so :D I kno Dad really wants a Pitbull what eva he says :D He let me put in 3 when we only have 2 dogs :D
4 kennels/ind-runs, never a spare dog pad empty in this house. lol!
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eamo s Thu May 27, 2010 6:42 pm

Welcome to my world Steven, its not nice, when the council, Dog warden used to make random apperances at my house. I had 3 dogs, each kennel run was 16X6 feet. Plenty of room to run around, the neighbours would accuse me of doing the most uninmaginable things to cats and other dogs in my yard. I would never harm an animal and i wouldnt mind i love cats but im allergic to them. They got tired of coming out, i was going to get a solicitor, because certain people sladered my name. In the end i got rid of everything, because my mam was tired of all this nonsense. I have Zed nearly 7 years and not a word said since.
eamo s
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Thu May 27, 2010 6:51 pm

You should start again Razz
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by eamo s Thu May 27, 2010 6:58 pm

Harry i would love atleast 3 dogs, but now days im working all the time and i havent got the space anymore. It wouldnt be fair on them left there all day and somedays i wouldnt be able to walk them. Someday, i'll have to sort something out. I'd love to get a playmate for Zed, but hes used to having the garden to himself [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] He still thinks hes a pup, and craves human attention [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
eamo s
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by STEVEN_BURKE_JNR Thu May 27, 2010 7:02 pm

those type of people eamo where prob the kind who feed there kids fast food everyday or are those nosey types that want something to tell there friends after mass!
STEVEN_BURKE_JNR
STEVEN_BURKE_JNR

Back to top Go down

Post by eamo s Thu May 27, 2010 7:09 pm

I dont know about the Mass, but the fastfood, you got that one right. I know who they are, but that was over 10 years ago. Its water under the bridge and im not bothered by anyone. I find that the old folk seem to have better understanding of the Bull Breed especialy Staffys and Bulldogs [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
eamo s
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Thu May 27, 2010 7:51 pm

The old people who were around when Pits and Staff's weren't so hated... Alot of them tho read the paper too much.

I Really want to get my Pit Sad I'm going to ask Dad if I can get a Staff instead because he likes them alot more than Pits and if he likes them it'll happen and then I can always get a Pit when I have my own place in a couple of years. :D
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by eamo s Thu May 27, 2010 8:26 pm

Harry if you get a Staffy, you'll fall in love with it, they are a great dog to have and plenty of energy [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
eamo s
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Thu May 27, 2010 9:14 pm

well all i can say is well done ste for having the common sense to be nice and bring them is to show how much your dogs are cared for, it makes me so angry when these things happen and just a few yards away are people that are the 1s causing harm to their dogs but them people they never seem to get these kind of visits Twisted Evil

your dogs look fab ste keep up and post some more pic's :D
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by STEVEN_BURKE_JNR Thu May 27, 2010 10:12 pm

lol i have nothing to hide with my dogs and now they know that its even better! more pics coming up soon :D
STEVEN_BURKE_JNR
STEVEN_BURKE_JNR

Back to top Go down

Post by STEVEN_BURKE_JNR Thu May 27, 2010 10:14 pm

Harry you cant go wrong with a Staffy!!
STEVEN_BURKE_JNR
STEVEN_BURKE_JNR

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Fri May 28, 2010 5:00 pm

Good news :D I'm not getting a staff myself but my Granny is as she has lost her husband and feels she needs a dog to make her feel safe enough to stay in the house herself. Soooo we're getting a Staff for her in the 2nd week of July :D it's going to be a bitch (black brindle colour) and I'm Co-owner :D

She said she'd bring us (me and the dog) up to all the walks aswell :D :D :D
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by TONY Fri May 28, 2010 5:13 pm

i know that you have nothing to hide steven but to be honest i think you made a mistake by letting them in the door, in my opinion the ispca has a thing against all bull breeds ad especially any type of pit bull, i will have a bet with you that they will be back in about 6 months, people should remember that the ispca is only a charity and has no rights , the dogwarden can ask to see your dogs and if you refuse the can call the guards, they also dont need a warrent..

TONY

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Fri May 28, 2010 5:36 pm

The Dam-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(not a great pic but you can see she is quality)

The Sire-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(he's the swimmer :D )
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by eamo s Fri May 28, 2010 6:45 pm

I had trouble many years ago with neighbours over my dogs. I got several visits over the years. The I.S.P.C.A. never gave me any trouble. The dog warden came too a few times to inspect the premises, i havent heard a word from them in a long time. The I.S.P.C.A. must be going againts their own beleifs. The are here to protect animals, not discriminate them.
eamo s
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by STEVEN_BURKE_JNR Sat May 29, 2010 3:03 am

It would look bad if i didnt let them in..they would think i have something to hide..no one is taking my dogs from me! They sitting here with me now lol!
STEVEN_BURKE_JNR
STEVEN_BURKE_JNR

Back to top Go down

Post by eamo s Sat May 29, 2010 5:04 am

STEVEN_BURKE_JNR wrote:It would look bad if i didnt let them in..they would think i have something to hide..no one is taking my dogs from me! They sitting here with me now lol!
Thats exactly what i was thinking, if you didnt let them in, they would be suspicious. The dog Warden would be called, they have more power than the Gardai when it comes to dogs. I got a few visits it was just a quick inspection and off the warden went. If they keep harassing you, its your neighbour. You can threaten him with a solicitors letter, only as the last resort.
eamo s
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next