Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IPBTA All Ireland Athletic K9 Championships.

+14
Noreen
mark
Devyn
eamo s
bowie
staceyol
rosscockram
Lisastaff
YENALED
pitguy
honey
pitties rule
Harry
celticpitbulls
18 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

IPBTA All Ireland Athletic K9 Championships. - Page 4 Empty Re: IPBTA All Ireland Athletic K9 Championships.

Post by celticpitbulls Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:25 pm

well peeps not long now, i hope your all getting out and working these dogs Razz
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

IPBTA All Ireland Athletic K9 Championships. - Page 4 Empty Re: IPBTA All Ireland Athletic K9 Championships.

Post by celticpitbulls Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:35 pm

lol good stuff chrisy, he sure is looking well...
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:37 pm

thanks lil , im giving him a good workout , . and me hahahhaha

waiting for me whip .

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:43 pm

lol i have to agree with ya i think all of us have lost a few pounds lol
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:37 am

We have just received some very exciting news this evening, Mr Ed Reid will be accompanying his Wife Noreen to the All Ireland athletic k9 Championships. What an honour to have such a legend associated with the first of its kind for the APBT Breed here in Ireland.
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:28 pm

its going to be one brilliant weekend
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Noreen Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:10 pm

got your email Juls will call you later.
Noreen
Noreen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisastaff Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:54 am

Great news! I'll be down to watch no dogs for me Im afraid still out of action

Lisastaff

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:08 pm

rite guys there's only 3 weeks left to the big day, i hope your all getting stuck into your dogs training, so looking forward its going to be a day to remember!
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:26 pm

I'm guessing you'll be up for the Saturday and staying overnight, Jules won't ya? I'll have to work something else than usual because I can't go to the 2 days, just one and I'm picking the Sunday Wink

I don't think I'll bring my pup tho, he'll be nearly finished his vax but I think he'll be too small still Sad
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:31 pm

you will miss the APBT and sbt class as it is on the sat, all other working breeds will be on the sunday.
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:07 am

Well Saturday it is then, that's what I'm going for Laughing
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by YENALED Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:51 am

Harry i am up for the weekend not sure if i am heading up fri or early sat. Wont know nearer the time but if I am going on Sat you can come with me and just arrange to get a lift home. Not sure if Fiona & Aoife are coming down but if they are you could go home with them. The only thing is we wont know what we are doing nearer the time, so have a plan B in case lol
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:40 pm

Cool, we'll talk soon Wink
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:03 pm

is thereany1 else camping up for the weekend from here???
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KBK Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:58 pm

Are the conformation show entries based on attendance as well? There is a Staffie conformation class yes??

Was thinking of bringing along Jake but think I have only gone to two training days. Can anybody check that for me? Im not sure at all.

If I have done two and need the attendance points I could bring him this week and next if its on?? Dont think I would enter in the events though, dont think he has enough practice do do anything competently lol

Cheers
Barry

KBK

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:56 pm

as far as im aware you dont need attendance points for conformation.... attendance point are just for K9 championships.
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:55 am

are these events going ahead hale/rain or shine ye?

oh and do all dogs have to be on site all day ? IPBTA All Ireland Athletic K9 Championships. - Page 4 Smiley-taunt003

Back to top Go down

Post by Noreen Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:11 pm

cant wait for this show its going to be great .
Noreen
Noreen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bullseye Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:47 pm

Looks like it will be a brilliant day... wished we lived closer xx
Bullseye
Bullseye

Back to top Go down

Post by pitguy Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:53 pm

not sure if my dogs will be in for it.had a bit of a fight and there both not the best.hopefully they will be alri for it
pitguy
pitguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:45 pm

ah no Sean , are they ok ?? x

Back to top Go down

Post by pitguy Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:44 pm

noting serious thankfully.gemmas the worse off.
pitguy
pitguy

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:55 pm

ah poor gemma.... hope they can make it after all the hard work you put in
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by staceyol Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:39 am

pitguy wrote:noting serious thankfully.gemmas the worse off.

Ah Sean that's terrible and after the last run in they had, these things happen though, hope you can make it as it's really going to be a great weekend and Romeo and Gemma would be missed.... Sad
staceyol
staceyol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next