Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xena (Zina) gorgeous girl looking for a home !!

+9
wrestlingdad
dawn
Jason
annamulville
efulton
YENALED
Philly Mc00
pitties rule
staceyol
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Xena (Zina) gorgeous girl looking for a home !! Empty Xena (Zina) gorgeous girl looking for a home !!

Post by staceyol Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:29 pm

Xena (Zina) gorgeous girl looking for a home !! Xena_111
Xena (Zina) gorgeous girl looking for a home !! Xena_210
Xena (Zina) gorgeous girl looking for a home !! Xena_310
Xena (Zina) gorgeous girl looking for a home !! Xena_410
Xena (Zina) gorgeous girl looking for a home !! Xena_510
Xena (Zina) gorgeous girl looking for a home !! Xena_610
Xena (Zina) gorgeous girl looking for a home !! Xena_710
Xena (Zina) gorgeous girl looking for a home !! Xena_810
staceyol
staceyol

Back to top Go down

Xena (Zina) gorgeous girl looking for a home !! Empty Re: Xena (Zina) gorgeous girl looking for a home !!

Post by staceyol Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:34 pm

This is the beautiful Xena! She is PURE LOVE and she is looking for her new forever home. The relationship that she has with her regular walker made me smile today. She loves cuddles and will truly make a loyal and devoted friend to some lucky person. There's something about this girl that captured my heart today. I don't know if it was the constant wiggles of her tail and bum or the way she accepted treats from my hand so gently. Maybe it was that cute little pink nose that she happily rested in my cupped hands, the most soft amber smiling eyes or the big pittie kisses that are in plentiful supply. Xena lives in kennels right now but that does not break her spirit. The very fact that she wins so many friends who endeavour to help her on her journey is testament to her wonderful nature. Although she is a strong girl, and may need someone with some experience of her breed, or at least someone who is prepared to devote some time to understanding her. I could see so much potential in this sweet soul today, even in the short time we had together. She is such a playful gem and deserves to be curled up on a couch. If you or someone you know can offer her the home she wants, please contact Stacey who is tagged in this picture. Xena is neutered, fully vac etc and homecheck and contract will apply. Good luck Xena, love you lots!— words of Michelle Griffin from Square Portraits who was so good today to take these fab pics of Xena :)
staceyol
staceyol

Back to top Go down

Xena (Zina) gorgeous girl looking for a home !! Empty Re: Xena (Zina) gorgeous girl looking for a home !!

Post by pitties rule Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:35 pm

would ya look at her..... she looks amazing.... fair play stace and your dad
come on.... how could ppl not fall in love with her x

pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Philly Mc00 Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:24 am

She's an absolute cracker, she looks rapid in those pics but believe it or not she's even nicer again in the flesh, she's a cracker!
Philly Mc00
Philly Mc00

https://www.facebook.com/phillymcrory

Back to top Go down

Post by YENALED Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:06 pm

Fair play Stacey she is indeed a beauty and would be such an asset in the right home. Its time like this I wish I had a bigger set up.
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by efulton Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:43 pm

Awh she looks stunning!! Cant believe she still doesnt have a home Shocked
efulton
efulton

Back to top Go down

Post by annamulville Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:31 pm

Wow, she is gorgeous

annamulville

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:39 am

are you trying to find a home for her? she is stunning i have a 1 year old dog looking for a pal how do i post pictures on here ?? i am looking for a nice girl for him where could i find one like that Laughing
Jason
Jason

Back to top Go down

Post by staceyol Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:34 pm

Just an update on Xena. Donal went to the home who adopted her yesterday for a visit and she seems to be settling in very well. She has her own shed and sofa out the back for during the day and lies by the fire at night. The family who adopted Xena are very happy with her and were cooking tripe for her when he arrived, said it smelt disgusting !!! lol There will be another home visit in a month to see how things are and I've asked Donal if he could get some photos so I can upload them here. She has gained some weight too which is great as last time I saw Xena she was looking very thin.

So here's hoping everything goes well for this girl I love you
staceyol
staceyol

Back to top Go down

Post by YENALED Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:48 pm

Thats is great news Stacey I am so pleased things seem to be working out for everybody. OMG cooking tripe that's commitment and dedication lol Oh the thought of that stuff getting hot lol lol. cheers
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by YENALED Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:49 pm

There is really no need to cook it do they know its better raw?
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by staceyol Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:34 pm

YENALED1 wrote:There is really no need to cook it do they know its better raw?

I was thinking that myself Jules, yuck!!! My dad said they had a mixture of cow tongue and tripe in a big pot and it was disgusting looking, but they said she loves it lol lol. They are a Polish family so maybe that's how they do things, raw or cooked, it's all disgusting to me lol lol!
staceyol
staceyol

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:36 pm

Good to see she got a home she if a fab dog best of luck Laughing
Jason
Jason

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:32 pm

oh she is a beautiful girl, hope her new home works out well for her Wink
dawn
dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by staceyol Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:51 am

Just an update on Xena, some of you may already know, but Xena's new owners who adopted her only last October have done an awful thing and moved house and left her behind......... In the space of 2 months Xena escaped from their garden 4 times, so lets just say they were totally lax and stupid about keeping her secure. The thing that annoys me the most is that on a number of occasions these people were told that if there was any problems and for any reason they could no longer keep Xena that they could ring the person who rehomed her and Xena would be taken back, no questions asked!!

Xena is now safe in a temporary home and not in kennels. The only problem is the person who is looking after her now has two staffies and is not in any postition to rehome her permanently. She is a gentle giant and each time she escaped she was found playing with other dogs, the last time a collie!! So it is safe to say she could be rehomed with someone with a male dog. Please if anyone is interested or knows of someone who may be interested in rehoming Xena, you can contact Lilly or myself or leave a comment on this thread. Xena is neutered and I will be getting her microchipped this week.
staceyol
staceyol

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestlingdad Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:57 am

that family were unbelievable, xena desrves better - will pass this on to others who may be able to help = my hands full with 3 !
wrestlingdad
wrestlingdad

Back to top Go down

Post by staceyol Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:53 pm

wrestlingdad wrote:that family were unbelievable, xena desrves better - will pass this on to others who may be able to help = my hands full with 3 !

Thanks, would appreciate everyone passing the word around, Xena was microchipped today and is all set for her new home :)
staceyol
staceyol

Back to top Go down

Post by staceyol Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:04 pm

Just a gentle reminder to everyone that Xena is still a looking............. She's doing great in my dad's house and has settled in well the past two months but he really is wore out with caring for his own two dogs and Xena...

Can you all please please ask around and if you think you might know someone who could rehome her please contact myself or Lilly by pm or just reply to this post. CHEERS drunken
staceyol
staceyol

Back to top Go down

Post by darby232 Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:04 pm

is this dog still lookin for a home?
darby232
darby232

Back to top Go down

Post by Philly Mc00 Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:47 pm

Yes she sure is.
Philly Mc00
Philly Mc00

https://www.facebook.com/phillymcrory

Back to top Go down

Post by staceyol Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:13 pm

Hi Darby, welcome to the forum and thanks for your interest in Xena, can you please introduce yourself in the introductory part of the forum and tell us all a bit about yourself and any dogs you have. Xena is still looking for a home and a contract and homecheck will apply.

Thanks, Stacey
staceyol
staceyol

Back to top Go down

Post by A cervi Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:54 pm

fingers crossed someone responsible can give her the home she deserves

A cervi

Back to top Go down

Post by darby232 Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:45 am

staceyol wrote:Hi Darby, welcome to the forum and thanks for your interest in Xena, can you please introduce yourself in the introductory part of the forum and tell us all a bit about yourself and any dogs you have. Xena is still looking for a home and a contract and homecheck will apply.

Thanks, Stacey

well do.. pm'd u :)
darby232
darby232

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline/dnb Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:52 pm

darby232 wrote:
staceyol wrote:Hi Darby, welcome to the forum and thanks for your interest in Xena, can you please introduce yourself in the introductory part of the forum and tell us all a bit about yourself and any dogs you have. Xena is still looking for a home and a contract and homecheck will apply.

Thanks, Stacey

you the gent from
caroline/dnb
caroline/dnb

Back to top Go down

Post by darby232 Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:26 pm

caroline/dnb wrote:
darby232 wrote:

Thanks, Stacey

you the gent from eirepits

yup
darby232
darby232

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next