Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is your dog more Bull or Terrier?

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is your Pitbull more Bull or Terrier?

Is your dog more Bull or Terrier? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%Is your dog more Bull or Terrier? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Is your dog more Bull or Terrier? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Is your dog more Bull or Terrier? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Is your dog more Bull or Terrier? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap67%Is your dog more Bull or Terrier? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 3

Is your dog more Bull or Terrier? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is your dog more Bull or Terrier?

Post by ste Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:43 pm

i reckon i have one of both lucy's quite rangey with a slightly longer snout and her head's not too big but she's athletic and solid wheres as chuck has a smaller thicker snout and judging by his parents will have quite a large head deep chest etc. i like both kinds no preference so long as they're athletic and not hippo's haha

ste

Back to top Go down

Is your dog more Bull or Terrier? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is your dog more Bull or Terrier?

Post by celticpitbulls Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:36 pm

come on ste where's the pic's lol!
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ste Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:48 pm

chuck chewed the wire for uploading my pics to the computer!!!! thats why i havent updated in ages haha(did the same to my dvd wire!)

ste

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:05 am

lol their so funny and very expensive at that age lol!
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eamo s Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:45 am

Thats what dogs do,they are like young kids, into all sorts of mischief lol!
eamo s
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2