Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How much exercise do your dogs get?

+2
SarahB58
Harry
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How much exercise do your dogs get? - Page 2 Empty Re: How much exercise do your dogs get?

Post by eamo s Sun May 23, 2010 8:34 pm

It depends on the walk, if its a fast pace walk and not stopping. Thats enough, not unless your dog wants to go for more. If im not tired and its not too hot out i'd bring Zed out for around 2 hours and a swim too..
eamo s
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

How much exercise do your dogs get? - Page 2 Empty Re: How much exercise do your dogs get?

Post by Guest Sun May 23, 2010 8:52 pm

All comes down to how fit you want your dogs. But even house dogs deserve to be fit and walked at least a couple times a day. Pits Staffs etc love tobe worked and will thrive on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Sun May 23, 2010 8:57 pm

I can't wait to get mine :D it'll be so fit Surprised He will look Game even if he isn't lol.
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 23, 2010 9:00 pm

lol dont know how you can look game.

Back to top Go down

Post by eamo s Sun May 23, 2010 9:04 pm

As i said it depends on the dogs character, look at Angel shes a Pit Bull and just so lazy and greedy. Teddy is a mixbred bullbreed, he cant sit still for a min, if you want them in tip top condition. You will have to keep them on a strict diet, and alot of exercise. They can go for hours, and would be quiet happy to go for more [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
eamo s
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 24, 2010 12:03 am

40 minute walk through the forest throwing the ball behind me. they run to it and catch up with me again and again for 40 mins. reach river. swimming for 20 mins. up to fiels play fetch for 20 mins and play with other dogs. back to river for another 20 mins. another 40 min walk back with more ball throwing behind me. later in day another hour walk along road.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2