Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BLUE PAUL TERRIER

+6
Harry
STEVEN_BURKE_JNR
slattery9104
SarahB58
eamo s
kevsstaff
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

BLUE PAUL TERRIER - Page 2 Empty Re: BLUE PAUL TERRIER

Post by Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:33 pm

thanks Goldenboy, I always try to keep an open mind & there's nothing wrong with trying to increase ones knowledge researching history :-)
thanks again

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:14 am

pitlover wrote:thanks milesaway, your post means a lot to me :-)
I was beginning to feel interrogated with questions on a different post "RE: hello everybody , Tony here "
I am not very good at explaining myself or getting my point across, there are a lot of ppl on here more eloquent with words and grammar than I am so I just stopped answering the questions on the other post; if I want to be interrogated I'll commit a crime lol

i find your post a little insulting and uncalled for, as this forum is purely to promote responsible dog ownership and feels very strongly about having no involvement in relation to the history of dog fighting it was a good gesture from us to let the post in question go on, as we do not allow this topic on this forum.
now nobody is her to dictate to any1 the forum is as i said purely for educational purposes. we would appreciate it now if the topic of pit fighting and bloodlines be exempt from the rest of the forum and the topic remaining in the tread hello tony will end 12 none tomorrow.
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alan.g Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:28 am

Sorry If I made you feel interagated in anyway pitlover. Like I said I agree with alot of the stuff you posted and have also studied the dogs history etc and honestly agree with the both of you that there is no harm in doing so. I just don't see it as something that needs to be done or seen as essential. Again sorry if you felt attacked in any way.

Miles you can study WW2 and Hitler all day everyday and you wouldn't be considered a Nazi but I doubt you would last long if you went around recomending Mein Kampf as a guide to life.

Night lads
alan.g
alan.g

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:46 am

thanks Alan, I just felt a bit drained trying to get my point of view across.
and lol at the Mein Kampf comment; but I feel I must add that Hitler did take a ruined country after WW1 and turned it into an economic power house in a relatively short space of time, so there are lessons that can be learned about economics, efficiency etc.. etc.. from Hitler
I hope this doesn't make me a nazi lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:01 am

hi lilly, the last post that I put up did not have any thing to do with dogfighting etc... it was edited to try to give relevant info about the Blue Paul Terrier, and to explain why in the opinion of a lot of ppl Blue is a legitimate color of the APBT
I am not trying to insult anyone, but Eamo on this topic said that he had never heard of The Blue Paul Terrier, followed by a different post quoting one of my posts, stating that blue was not a true APBT color.
I could have simply disagreed with Eamo, but I felt it could result in me being questioned extensively and not being able to get my point across as happened in the other post.
As I explained to Alan above I felt drained from what felt like an interrogation so I posted a full article for ppl to read as an educational feature to explain the relevance of the Blue Paul Terrier in the pitbull breed IMO

I am very disappointed that you deleted my edited post as it did NOT refer to dogfighting, but gave a greater understanding of the Blue Paul Terrier & Blue APBT's

I'm going to bed, Goodnight :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by alan.g Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:11 am

Lol not at all but sometimes the ends just can't justify the means, but that's a whole other agrument and thanks to jas hennessey and a long week I don't really have the means or the ends for economics! cheers
alan.g
alan.g

Back to top Go down

Post by eamo s Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:49 am

I deleted your edited post, not because of the breeding and strains of dogs. There was cartain paragraphs that where not edited, about handlers and their match's with the dogs. If it was just about how the so called Blue A.P.B.T. came to be in todays dogs, i would have let it carry on. I knew the colour came from Scotland but i didnt know the name of the dog. It was an introduced colour in my experience, just like the Merlen colour. As far as i was concerned, dog fighting has nothing to do with this colour. That is why i deleted it, you where expecting it to be deleted. Im not here to order anyone around, just here to keep the posts clean. If you have any more information on the Blue gene, post it up. Ive no obejections to that at all. Thanks..
eamo s
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:15 am

I expected the first full article posted to be deleted Eamo yes, but I re posted an edited version without the references the you refer to.
It is the second edited post that was within the forum rules that I am disappointed that you or another administrator felt it necessary to delete.
The second post was completely within the rules of the forum & yes I do have a lot more info about the recessive blue gene, a lot of it is genetics; but to be honest if an administrator (I'm not saying it was you Eamo) deleted a post that I took great time to edit all offensive material out of (I am speaking about the second edited post) I see no reason to again put time and effort into posting info on a forum that may or may not be removed, even though it is completely within the forum rule of posting.
If it was not you who deleted the second edited post, then who was it?, it was completely within the rules so why was it deleted???
Allow me to reiterate, I am not speaking about the first article that was deleted, as you rightly said, I expected the first un edited article to be deleted.

Back to top Go down

Post by eamo s Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:28 am

I'll admit i deleted the first post, simply because of the rules. I didnt even know until this morning that you put up an edited version. That post i believe was copied and probabley edited, which i strongly suspect was taken from another forum. I am realy interested why there is no real blue A.P.B.T.'s today. Only the likes of Gotti, Razor Edge and some other strains of the American Bully consists of this colour. There is alot of Staffies and some Am Staffs that have this colour too.
eamo s
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:38 am

I will send you relevant info on the recessive blue gene in a pm when I get time; Blue is however a legitimate APBT color, Amstaffs & APBT's were bred together in the U.S.A. up until the 70's, Amstaffs still come in the Blue color but they are not allowed to show as blue is an undesirable color as is 80%+ white in the show rings. I own a ped Amstaff with papers, I have all the dna & genetics done & my Amstaff is F.C.I - I.K.C. registered.
the dam of my Amstaff was predominantly blue with some white in the coat.
if you read my deleted post you would have seen that blue was also an undesirable color for APBT breeders as it suggested that the dog in question was bred only for looks.
Blue is a legitimate color for a real APBT but it is very rare.

Back to top Go down

Post by eamo s Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:46 am

I look forward to reading your post, thanyou Pit Lover, i would love to see pictures of your dogs posted up on the forum. As all our members enjoy seeing new members dogs. Im a fan of the Am Staff too, i dont know if you know Mark. Hes a member and a proud owner of a number of Am Staffs and Pit Bulls. I got the pleasure of meeting him at the walk with his dogs.
eamo s
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:30 am

Mark has 1 AmStaff (Gypsy) and 2 Pitbull's (Kani, Crazy eye's and "Shorty" well she's not named yet lol)

I think everyone would love to see you and your dogs at a walk.
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by slattery9104 Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:34 am

he has 4 pits goldenboy kani, crazy eyes, another reaally old bitch that is in very good condition for her age and shorty. he also considers all his sisters and cousins dogs his cos he stil spends a lot of time with em
slattery9104
slattery9104

http://www.christopherslattery.com

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:33 pm

pitlover wrote:I expected the first full article posted to be deleted Eamo yes, but I re posted an edited version without the references the you refer to.
It is the second edited post that was within the forum rules that I am disappointed that you or another administrator felt it necessary to delete.
The second post was completely within the rules of the forum & yes I do have a lot more info about the recessive blue gene, a lot of it is genetics; but to be honest if an administrator (I'm not saying it was you Eamo) deleted a post that I took great time to edit all offensive material out of (I am speaking about the second edited post) I see no reason to again put time and effort into posting info on a forum that may or may not be removed, even though it is completely within the forum rule of posting.
If it was not you who deleted the second edited post, then who was it?, it was completely within the rules so why was it deleted???
Allow me to reiterate, I am not speaking about the first article that was deleted, as you rightly said, I expected the first un edited article to be deleted.
sorry pitlover you were in breech of our rules...

We DO NOT welcome or condone dog fighters nor do we allow the promotion of any illegal activities on this forum. We do not tolerate abuse of pit bulls or any breed! Any postings of this subject will be deleted and the poster will be banned from this site.
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:58 pm

you are wrong Lilly, the edited piece was not in breech of the rules, if you took the time to read it you would know this, but I suspect that you deleted it because you felt insulted by a different post, which IMO was a very childish & spiteful thing to do.

get the facts straight, nothing in the edited piece was in breech of any of the site rules, I took a lot of time editing it properly to ensure that it was within the rules!!! I doubt that you even read it or that it was even up long enough for you to do so

as an administrator do you feel as though you are above the rules and can delete whatever you want, even though a post is WITHIN the rules???

Ban me if you want, but it only proves that you would prefer to bury your head in the sand as you are not open minded; I'll save you the trouble, I'll give you what you want and I'll leave this forum

Back to top Go down

Post by YENALED Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:12 pm

IMO you are a bad influence for people on this forum, personally I think you should go and find a different forum that suites your needs.
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:59 pm

slattery9104 wrote:he has 4 pits goldenboy kani, crazy eyes, another reaally old bitch that is in very good condition for her age and shorty. he also considers all his sisters and cousins dogs his cos he stil spends a lot of time with em

Lol, im after seeing I said 2 instead of 3 Surprised Surprised Surprised I forgot about Kani's mother tho (The old one is Kanis mother isn't she?)
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:33 pm

YENALED1 wrote:IMO you are a bad influence for people on this forum, personally I think you should go and find a different forum that suites your needs.

Im not causing trouble on this board, but how do you think he was a bad influence, im betting there are members on here who are on other forums reading the same kind of stuff pitlover posted. I know for a fact this site was mentioned on another forum by a member on here, and that forum goes more indepth than pitlover ever did. I know celtic dosnt want stuff on this forum and i know why as she wants a positive image for the breed and move forwards not backwards. So tobe honest you cant single out pitlover when other members are just as bad but hide it from members on here. I know other members arnt posting stuff on here but they have the same interest in the history side as pitlover did. So when they jump on the band wagon and put a member down i think they are two faced.

Back to top Go down

Post by YENALED Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:29 am

I will be honest with you Mr Russell Crowe, this will be the last post I will reply to you ever, I don't like you I don't trust you and I can god damn single out who I like. What goes on in other forums is no concern of mine. Please do not pm me again.
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:28 am

LOL dosnt bother me who likes me or not, i pm'd you to keep it off the forum as i said im not here to cause trouble. So if you didnt like the truth i sent you in pm thats your problem not mine, cause im betting you know what i said is right. Case closed lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:59 am

milesaway wrote:
YENALED1 wrote:IMO you are a bad influence for people on this forum, personally I think you should go and find a different forum that suites your needs.

Im not causing trouble on this board, but how do you think he was a bad influence, im betting there are members on here who are on other forums reading the same kind of stuff pitlover posted. I know for a fact this site was mentioned on another forum by a member on here, and that forum goes more indepth than pitlover ever did. I know celtic dosnt want stuff on this forum and i know why as she wants a positive image for the breed and move forwards not backwards. So tobe honest you cant single out pitlover when other members are just as bad but hide it from members on here. I know other members arnt posting stuff on here but they have the same interest in the history side as pitlover did. So when they jump on the band wagon and put a member down i think they are two faced.

miles i can understand that there are people here that like to research the history they choose to attach to the pit bull and yes maybe this forum is mentioned on other forums that allow this chit chat and other forum links, this forum is a little different well a lot to others and i have noticed that because the people involved in this association as its not ran just by me that have done a fair but of research on the topic in question and if we don't choose to believe in it why is what we believe in always questioned and encouraged into doing more research, is it just because we missed something? we all have the same opinion about that kind of history, the work we do is not and has no need to be associated with DF, the educational purpose of this forum is for pet owners and to offer advice to prevent children being attacked and killed because not only are these horrific attacks happening but there all preventable but change will never happen due to the attack being based on breed and this is where we should be focusing as the past is not important to the future of these dogs.

i can understand where Jules is coming from, never once did any1 insult pitlover and before all this came about she was made aware that the people on this board was anty DF people, she should have knowing where the topic was going to go and kept her opinions for the forums you mentioned where was the respect for this association when again our rules were broking and again we are asked to enplane our self as to why we don't allow the issue posted here,

i must say that pitlover as you can see in the last few posts a little nasty but yes she is gone and in all fairness i have to agree with jules, i cant see any way she could contribute to this forum with that kind of attitude, no1 is dictating to any1 about what they should and shouldn't research but it would be nice if people respected the rules of the forum and why they are there Rolling Eyes
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:31 pm

I have stuck to the forum rules, even when i disagree about certain posts made by members. Some posts made by members end up going back to the history side of things topics like the Blue Paul and Irish Staffs, i could of posted pages on both topics but i didnt as i new the posts would be deleted as their heritage goes back to DF.

Just like to say ive nothing against Yenaled1 i was just asking a question, then i was told he didnt like me or trust me, i think he really likes me just playing hard to get lolol.

Back to top Go down

Post by eamo s Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:05 pm

He is a woman lol!
eamo s
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:13 pm

eamo s wrote:He is a woman lol!

lol! sorry didnt realise, will be on my best behaviour now on with her Laughing