Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how can we get more pitty lovers /to be ...too join?

+3
STEVEN_BURKE_JNR
Admin
celticpitbulls
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

how can we get more pitty lovers /to be ...too join? Empty how can we get more pitty lovers /to be ...too join?

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:17 pm

So how can we? Il put up links to join on bebo & facebook flower

Back to top Go down

how can we get more pitty lovers /to be ...too join? Empty Re: how can we get more pitty lovers /to be ...too join?

Post by celticpitbulls Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:28 pm

just as well you said tara, vin's getting some stickers done with the forum site name to give out at the walk so it be good to promote the site. any more ideas would be great???
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

how can we get more pitty lovers /to be ...too join? Empty Re: how can we get more pitty lovers /to be ...too join?

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:52 pm

im goin to tatoo it on my fore head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:01 pm

driftervin wrote:im goin to tatoo it on my fore head.

lol! What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:08 pm

yeah ill get them big huge bill boards that you put around your neck for you lol!
your off the head tara :D
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:19 pm

Admin wrote:yeah ill get them big huge bill boards that you put around your neck for you lol!
your off the head tara :D

Walk Up & Down Town With It sunny sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:22 pm

you have me in bits laughing here i can just imagine you. lol!
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:51 pm

celticpitbulls wrote:you have me in bits laughing here i can just imagine you. lol!

So Can I After A Few Beers Mind lol! afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:59 pm

well if all the guests stop peeking around the site and join we be laughin..

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:59 pm

lol! jocolor
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:10 pm

any more ideas for this.. i hope the walk will boost numbers

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:28 pm

yeah i reckon it will i think the stickers when giving out and people start seeing them we'll see some new faces.
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:43 pm

Car Stickers By Any Chance ? :)
Im A Weirdo I Love Car Stickers lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:48 pm

BootsPitty wrote:Car Stickers By Any Chance ? :)
Im A Weirdo I Love Car Stickers lol!

ye tara they go on the window or body of the car.. tell you what cause you love stickers you get 2 ok..hahah

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:04 am

im getting worried about you tara lol!
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:10 am

Laughing Laughing I'l Get A Heap Made & Put Dem All Over Me Fellas Cars lol! Not 2 Forgot His Ma's Too lol!
We'll Have Our Own Personal Pitbull Assocation Car lol!

I Bought A Staffy Calender Yesterday In That New Petshop In Talla For €7 But Anywhere I Go I Can NEVER Find A Pitty One Crying or Very sad Could Be An Idea Maybe In The Near Future Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:16 am

BootsPitty wrote:Laughing Laughing I'l Get A Heap Made & Put Dem All Over Me Fellas Cars lol! Not 2 Forgot His Ma's Too lol!

I Bought A Staffy Calender Yesterday In That New Petshop In Talla For €7 But Anywhere I Go I Can NEVER Find A Pitty One Crying or Very sad Could Be An Idea Maybe In The Near Future Wink

ye get them on ebay.. my ma got me a cool pitty model tday for me birthday, she was only nearly 2weeks late.lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:16 am

BootsPitty wrote:Laughing Laughing I'l Get A Heap Made & Put Dem All Over Me Fellas Cars lol! Not 2 Forgot His Ma's Too lol!

Ye im always on the look for a pity calender too, that be a real good idea to do one.. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:20 am

driftervin wrote:

ye get them on ebay.. my ma got me a cool pitty model tday for me birthday, she was only nearly 2weeks late.lol

Yeah Seen Them On It But Its The Fact On Waiting 4 It ( Ive No Patience lol! )

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:13 am

see Tara there's another good idea maybe we could do up our own 1's have a COMPETITON for the front page dog to promote it, any funds made can go to future events???? :D
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:45 am

celticpitbulls wrote:see Tara there's another good idea maybe we could do up our own 1's have a COMPETITON for the front page dog to promote it, any funds made can go to future events???? :D

Sounds Great :D

Back to top Go down

Post by STEVEN_BURKE_JNR Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:43 pm

Im not sure if you do it but maybe walks over in galway...and a facebook page would be great to promote for free aswell :D
STEVEN_BURKE_JNR
STEVEN_BURKE_JNR

Back to top Go down

Post by STEVEN_BURKE_JNR Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:50 pm

and also *********a ******** have free advertising and *** has alot of ******* on it so would be great for advertising walks and the website...i know ***** is like 3e to advertise

Edited, sorry we do not advertise other websites nor do we allow studding/for sale adverts on this forum.
STEVEN_BURKE_JNR
STEVEN_BURKE_JNR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:46 pm

STEVEN_BURKE_JNR wrote:and also website******** have free advertising and *** has alot of pitbulls for ***** and **** on it so would be great for advertising walks and the website...i know donedeal is like 3e to advertise

I think celtic had or has a link up on olx

Back to top Go down

Post by STEVEN_BURKE_JNR Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:07 pm

olx is a good site for in ireland but you get alot of idiots posting comments on the ads..other than that its pretty good
STEVEN_BURKE_JNR
STEVEN_BURKE_JNR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next