Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how can we get more pitty lovers /to be ...too join?

+3
STEVEN_BURKE_JNR
Admin
celticpitbulls
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

how can we get more pitty lovers /to be ...too join? - Page 2 Empty Re: how can we get more pitty lovers /to be ...too join?

Post by eamo s Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:10 pm

Just paint 7ft white letters on every major motor way, thats sure to get someones attention lol!
eamo s
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

how can we get more pitty lovers /to be ...too join? - Page 2 Empty Re: how can we get more pitty lovers /to be ...too join?

Post by Harry Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:52 pm

I tried posting on OLX last night, it said "Congratiulations youre add has been posted" It's still know where too be seen, Ill try again Later.
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:14 pm

STEVEN_BURKE_JNR wrote:Im not sure if you do it but maybe walks over in galway...and a facebook page would be great to promote for free aswell :D
yeah thats true all free advertising is what we need lol! we do have a bebo page and are working on the facebook page at the moment. :D
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:18 pm

celticpitbulls wrote:
STEVEN_BURKE_JNR wrote:Im not sure if you do it but maybe walks over in galway...and a facebook page would be great to promote for free aswell :D
yeah thats true all free advertising is what we need lol! we do have a bebo page and are working on the facebook page at the moment. :D

I tried again guys and got same response, and same result! Sad Sad Sad
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:25 pm

GoldenBoy wrote:
celticpitbulls wrote:

I tried again guys and got same response, and same result! Sad Sad Sad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:52 pm

I joined and commented, u see. i gave luv 2 :D
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:56 pm

GoldenBoy wrote:I joined and commented, u see. i gave luv 2 :D
good man :D
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:58 pm

could get stickers to put on the side windows of cars would work well on some cars.

get members of other sides to put the adress of this form in there signatures

put an add in a big newspaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:13 pm

asti rs wrote:could get stickers to put on the side windows of cars would work well on some cars.

get members of other sides to put the adress of this form in there signatures

put an add in a big newspaper

i handed out over 50 sticker at our last walk for the side windows . have more thre for this walk.

Back to top Go down

Post by slippy1979 Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:28 am

you could speak to schools and arrange bring your pittbull to school days Laughing
slippy1979
slippy1979

Back to top Go down

Post by eamo s Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:50 am

Most schools have a new policey, strictly no dogs of any breed. Im sure some schools havent introtuced that policey yet Question
eamo s
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by slippy1979 Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:48 am

eamo s wrote:Most schools have a new policey, strictly no dogs of any breed. Im sure some schools havent introtuced that policey yet Question

I wasn't actually being serious about that lol! lol!
slippy1979
slippy1979

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:26 am

thats another idea we were talking about is doing talks in schools this year, no unfortunately we can't bring our dogs but im sure a puppy would be excepted :D
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by STEVEN_BURKE_JNR Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:57 pm

facebook would be the way to go...bebo is a dying breed lol! Id put the sticker on my car and id make my friends aswell lol!
STEVEN_BURKE_JNR
STEVEN_BURKE_JNR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:22 pm

i'll Do The Facebook Page If You Like :D
& Maybe We Could Do A Calender. Since We Are Donating For The Leaflets At This Walk Maybe We Can Do The Calender At The Nxt One? We Could Put Some Leaflets Up At The DSPCA & Dogs Trust . I Dont Live To Far Away From That Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:27 pm

that would be great tara thanks a mil every little counts :D
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eamo s Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:02 pm

Yeah Tara if everyone even helped a small bit, it would be a great benifit to everyone. Fairplay to you :D
eamo s
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:06 pm

Oh Send Some Into Clondalkin Animal Aid Too :D & Im In The Making Of The Facebook Page :) Just Uploadin Some Pics Of Our First Walk If Thats Ok?

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:10 pm

work away and thanks a mil for all the help guys fair play :D
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:22 pm

Fair play tara im sure there be 1000's of members on facebook in a week Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:31 pm

BootsPitty wrote:Oh Send Some Into Clondalkin Animal Aid Too :D & Im In The Making Of The Facebook Page :) Just Uploadin Some Pics Of Our First Walk If Thats Ok?

great work fair play.

Back to top Go down

Post by slattery9104 Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:20 pm

hi guys i'm an internet marketer so you could do some things that i ust to make money online but promote the site instead one way is signing up to ezinearticles.com and submitting articles about pitbulls etc and haw such a good breed they are and even storys and at the end you have a "biobox" where you can put in a link and put in the link to the site hope this helps if any one wants to no more about it get back to me and i'll do what i can to help
slattery9104
slattery9104

http://www.christopherslattery.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:04 pm

Im sure the admins would love to chat you about that :D
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by slattery9104 Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:18 pm

yeah if any one wants to ask more or anything just pm me and as i said i'll do all i can to help
slattery9104
slattery9104

http://www.christopherslattery.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2