Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Danger of Driving with Dogs by Dr john

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Danger of Driving with Dogs by Dr john - Page 2 Empty Re: The Danger of Driving with Dogs by Dr john

Post by pitties rule Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:57 pm

my god my dad used to drive one of them... lil war horse... flying around with no exhaust... ud hear him coming from mile... miss that oul banger

car of my dreams is a mustang... wot a motor... suppose one can always dream... lol
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

The Danger of Driving with Dogs by Dr john - Page 2 Empty Re: The Danger of Driving with Dogs by Dr john

Post by Harry Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:00 pm

Yea it's a Dutch one :L Just went on Google Images after ye said that. I don't think i'm going to get a really old starlet tho :L I like the 90-95 one's the best Surprised

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by slattery9104 Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:10 pm

same as myself charisma lol would do anything for a mustang, was even going to buy a ford capri and do it up to resemble a mustang lol some day i'll have one wait and see Wink i mean a mustang not a capri lol might have one of them too hahah
slattery9104
slattery9104

http://www.christopherslattery.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:32 pm

was gonna buy a classic and do it up with my dad as a hobby... then i had kids... lol
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2