Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Before a new Dog or Puppy arrives...

+4
YENALED
pitties rule
staceyol
Harry
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Before a new Dog or Puppy arrives... - Page 3 Empty Re: Before a new Dog or Puppy arrives...

Post by YENALED Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:03 am

Cant wait to see your posts tomorrow night Harry lol!
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Before a new Dog or Puppy arrives... - Page 3 Empty Re: Before a new Dog or Puppy arrives...

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:18 am

Go harry

Back to top Go down

Post by staceyol Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:04 am

Make sure to get some pics up straight away Harry of your new 'son' lol!

staceyol
staceyol

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:14 pm

Well guys and gals,

Got back home at about 10.30 I think...

I got to see the puppies and their dam down in Limerick today, myself and Chris were there, we'll have a bit of comp between the 2 of us in a year or two alright. I don't know what to say really, the pups were all in great condition, the dam has been feeding them up real good Wink the place was spotless clean down there, the new kennels were really good too. I really liked the Dam, she was a nice little size and a lovely block on her Wink the pups are taking alot out of her alright but she's doing great with them.

It's fair to say I was really impressed with the whole place, the kennels, the dam and most of all the pups, everything was great. So all going well I'll have the new guy prob the last week in August or the first weekend in September... Tell your internet provider to get ready for a sudden burst of pics Razz lol! Razz

I took pics, but can't upload them here until I have the pup home, they're up on FaceBook tho, so just go to IPBTA page and add me to see them, or else PM and I'll send you on a few to whoevers interested..

2 weeks in Spain, 1 Week of Summer holidays and 1 Week of school then I have him... Tick tock, tick tock Laughing
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:28 pm

!

Last edited by Come & Go on Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:45 pm

Well you'd never think, but I feckin' forgot my tape, and I never go anywhere with out.... lol! lol!

Ah no, joking aside, I don't know what height she is, she's almost exactly the same as Gypsy (Mark's AmStaff) so I'd say around the 17'' area. I have a pic of her beside Kani and her head is at his withers which are Aprox. 22"

I think she's a great little dog, obviously not a bit of aggression in her because even with the pups she didn't mind the other dogs being around or people going into the pen or anything Wink
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:50 pm

!

Last edited by Come & Go on Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:03 am

Oh sorry, I had them from when Mark sent me some last week, only put up the one's from today. My sister took a load of pics too, will try and get them on it to, she has a vid of the whole yard lol.

The 2 pups that Mark brought in from the UK are class altogether, the 2 are so friendly and energetic too Razz

Just checked the FB page again there, my pup is fairly popular lol, 6 likes in 2 hours :p
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:27 am

Come & Go wrote:lol I thought a clever lad like yourself would have a good idea of her height judging from the other dogs

didn't see any pics of dam on your fb Harry, but the pup looks nice

best of luck with him

Tagged you in the dam pics.

The last photo of the pup with just Chris tagged is his one, he's almost solid blue with no White, very outgoing & bold pup.

Oh yea, we had their first race today! Lol, my pup took off then Chris got us to start again and 'Mac' ran at an awful speed past my lad lol!

Oh and the pups are housetraining them selves Razz I was putting my pup back in the pen after having him out for awhile and Chris's comes out, pisses and runs in again Razz likes to keep a clean bed for himself lol!
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by YENALED Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:24 am

Congrats Harry pm'd you cheers
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by staceyol Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:07 am

Any ideas on a name yet Harry?
staceyol
staceyol

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:54 am

Nope, was thinking of calling it 'Indy' if it was a bitch, but it's not now so will have to think of something else... Chris is calling his 'Makevelli' (that is prob spelt wrong) so that was my idea of ''Mac'' out the window Wink

I sent you the pics Jules Wink and Stacey aswell..
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by tommy1985 Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:57 pm

a blanket rubbed around the mother, then wrap it around a hot water bottle making sure its not too warm and a small clock that ticks to simulate the mothers heart beat. an old trick but it does settle a pup down and make the first few nights less noisey lol

tommy1985

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3