Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CONTROL OF DOGS ACT/KNOW THE LAW

+2
slattery9104
celticpitbulls
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

CONTROL OF DOGS ACT/KNOW THE LAW - Page 3 Empty Re: CONTROL OF DOGS ACT/KNOW THE LAW

Post by celticpitbulls Fri May 07, 2010 1:31 pm

lol yeah you have to grow thick skin when owning a bully alright, but your rite all we can do is to try make things better by understanding its not the fault of the public why their in fear of the breed, we have to hold our heads high and educate the fearful as best we can.
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

CONTROL OF DOGS ACT/KNOW THE LAW - Page 3 Empty Re: CONTROL OF DOGS ACT/KNOW THE LAW

Post by YENALED Tue May 11, 2010 10:18 pm

I remember years ago when I had four bulldogs I decided to take them into town and walk up the main street. Peggy-Sue was only bout 6 months old, every now and again she would grab onto her grannies ear and get scolded very quickly with a quick snap. With all the noise from the grunts,snorts and the odd yelp I cleared the whole street. It was sooo funny. I think everybody thought armageddon had just walked into town. I also have to confess I still get very defensive when anyone calls my beauties ugly. A friend of mine told me that she had heard a story in town that if you ever see the girl with the bulldogs in town dont mention the U word because if ya think those dogs are vicious your aint seen nothing yet. Twisted Evil

lol!

the truth be told my bullies are big softies....
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Tue May 11, 2010 10:32 pm

lol! count to 10 when you come across these people affraid
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by YENALED Tue May 11, 2010 10:44 pm

celticpitbulls wrote:lol! count to 10 when you come across these people affraid

Have a new breathing coach, but its gonna take allot of practice dont think I will live that long. lol!
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Tue May 11, 2010 11:43 pm

people that count to 10 live longer lol!
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by YENALED Tue May 11, 2010 11:56 pm

celticpitbulls wrote:people that count to 10 live longer lol!
lol! lol! lol!
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Wed May 12, 2010 12:00 am

stop jules im in bits laughing here lol!
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Wed May 12, 2010 4:48 pm

Longer than ppl who count to 8? I really better learn them numbers some day :D
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara the vet Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:06 pm

ok so what constitutes a public place???
i ask because i had a run in with a detective the other night.
my appartment complex has private grounds with a small wooded area where cine plays off leash with her friends.
he came over when he saw her and gave the speech about how it was illegal and irresponsible but i felt that as it is private property it cannot be classed as public,he had to leave and thankfully didnt fine me but it still left me wondering,he maintained it was public property but i fell it may be classed as private????
Clara the vet
Clara the vet

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:08 pm

if its private its private, public would be anywhere owned by the council ie roads, parks etc.
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:27 pm

Private is anywhere owned by a private person and not the government.
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bionic Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:43 pm

slattery9104 wrote:amstaffs aren't crosses tho there a full breed and a registered breed thats why i asked amstaffs apbt and staffs are seperate breeds

amstaffs are the counter part of the apbt. they are both the same breed duel registration is allowed in the usa.
Bionic
Bionic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:09 pm

XXXXXX

Last edited by RickyB on Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:18 pm

I think that you can only register AKC AmStaffs with the ADBA/UKC as APBT's but you can't register them the other way around, i.e. You can't register your ADBA dog with the AKC.
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3