Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZINA IS AN URGENT CASE.. URGENT FOSTER NEEDED.

+15
rosscockram
staceyol
deed not breed
Lisastaff
Hutchy
sue2010
Geon143
john86
SarahB58
grace.omahony
Harry
clubby
pitties rule
YENALED
celticpitbulls
19 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

ZINA IS AN URGENT CASE.. URGENT FOSTER NEEDED. - Page 5 Empty Re: ZINA IS AN URGENT CASE.. URGENT FOSTER NEEDED.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:23 pm

Any news on Zina? Hope shes handling being in kennels better

Back to top Go down

ZINA IS AN URGENT CASE.. URGENT FOSTER NEEDED. - Page 5 Empty Re: ZINA IS AN URGENT CASE.. URGENT FOSTER NEEDED.

Post by celticpitbulls Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:39 pm

no news yet hun, really hope this girls finds some1 quick,, shes not liking the kennels at all.
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisastaff Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:46 pm

feel sorry for her poor girl.

Lisastaff

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:03 pm

lisa if you only met her she is 1 cracking girl.
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:13 pm

Poor girl Sad Hope things turn around for her soon

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:16 pm

fingers crossed ellie, be nice if i could get some1 to help me take her to 1 of the events, some1 would fall in love with her and also get her out of the kennels for a few hours.
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Thu May 12, 2011 5:05 pm

bump...
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 7:08 pm

I would love to take her to one of the training days but the car is tiny & i'd have Shadow with me too... I might be able to bring her one of the weekends, just leave Shadow & take her instead, she could use the day out more than Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Thu May 12, 2011 11:17 pm

thats really nice of you ellie, if we can get a few more people involved for lets say Monday to Friday that has a little time on their hands they might just take her for a walk and spend a little time with her.
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 11:44 pm

Where is she kenneled? I might be able to walk her once or twice a week

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Fri May 13, 2011 6:33 am

She's in lissenhaul kennels.
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 12:52 pm

Is that in swords? If it is that would be to far out for me to get to

Back to top Go down

Post by deed not breed Fri May 13, 2011 2:20 pm

that is shocking she a lil beauty god love her il see if the other half will let me take her for a while but i hav three allready and a baba so no promises but il try Crying or Very sad
deed not breed
deed not breed

Back to top Go down

Post by deed not breed Mon May 16, 2011 2:33 pm

have a forever home 4 her woohoo will have details on wednesday please god all goes well flower
deed not breed
deed not breed

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Mon May 16, 2011 4:42 pm

i really hope this works out..... so u will have to defo keep us posted
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by deed not breed Mon May 16, 2011 4:45 pm

oh will do i told the other half that if he didnt help me find someone appropriate i was going and getting her on wednesday she has been on my mind since i saw her people should be assed before they get dogs this is so not fair on her makes the blood boil!!!
deed not breed
deed not breed

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Mon May 16, 2011 5:01 pm

Who's taking her?
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by deed not breed Mon May 16, 2011 5:10 pm

a friend of my partner hopefully i wont be talking to either of them till wed but he is a good egg and knows wat he is at otherwise i wudn have said ok to it im guessin she playin on your mind 2
deed not breed
deed not breed

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Mon May 16, 2011 7:05 pm

Have you told anyone involved with her re-homing process? Lilly or one of the girls at Lissenhaul? I'm sure you probably have lol.

Ya, I do like her btw. I was thinking about offering to take her down here for a couple of weeks if I could do it properly, but a new home would be much better than being passed around from place to place Wink
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Mon May 16, 2011 7:40 pm

deed not breed wrote:have a forever home 4 her woohoo will have details on wednesday please god all goes well flower
man that would be fab news, only thing is if the people that might be interested have another dog we'd have to meet up and see how they would get on as unfortunately she hasn't being around other dogs in a long time.

and fair play for the offer that was really good of you. Wink
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 8:40 pm

Aww thats great news cheers hopefully it works out for Zina, fair play for trying to help her

Back to top Go down

Post by deed not breed Wed May 18, 2011 8:44 am

nope no other dogs he just bought a house and was going to get a pup so i jumped right in im gona check her out myself just for my piece of mind but im chuffed im gonna have a nosie for brock to but its just finding a suitable owner and home thats tricky but hopefully i can cheers
deed not breed
deed not breed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 2:55 pm

Ah your great for helping out fair play cheers if you can find the right home for the two of them you'll deserve a meddle Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by deed not breed Wed May 18, 2011 4:00 pm

i have great news bout zena was talking to maire o byrne and home checks and assments are starting this weekend hopefully she will be with her new daddy next week whoop whoop im gona pop out and see her on sat morning give her the good news cheers
deed not breed
deed not breed

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Wed May 18, 2011 5:33 pm

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im so happy..... big huge massive smile on my mush.
you will have to get him to join up and keep us posted. ive a real soft spot for this girl. ah stop im gonna start crying im so happy
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next