Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZINA IS AN URGENT CASE.. URGENT FOSTER NEEDED.

+15
rosscockram
staceyol
deed not breed
Lisastaff
Hutchy
sue2010
Geon143
john86
SarahB58
grace.omahony
Harry
clubby
pitties rule
YENALED
celticpitbulls
19 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

ZINA IS AN URGENT CASE.. URGENT FOSTER NEEDED. - Page 3 Empty Re: ZINA IS AN URGENT CASE.. URGENT FOSTER NEEDED.

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:20 pm

oh damn I get it now. crap.. Sad I have agreed to foster Marcel now as I thought someone else was going to possibly take Zena. dammit I misread Sad
oh well I mean they all need homes anyway. I dont think my house is big enough for two doggies. hmmm dunno what to say now. crap Sad

Back to top Go down

ZINA IS AN URGENT CASE.. URGENT FOSTER NEEDED. - Page 3 Empty Re: ZINA IS AN URGENT CASE.. URGENT FOSTER NEEDED.

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:26 pm

crap crap crap I feel like an idiot Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by YENALED Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:47 pm

Oh Nesta thats a P I T Y. The boarding kennels have been slow to get back to Lilly to give the ok for your visit. We new how keen you were to meet Zena we wouldnt have kept you hanging on like that if there was someone else interested.
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:53 pm

yeh I can't believe I misread that. I feel silly

Back to top Go down

Post by YENALED Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:03 pm

It is nice that you are giving another doggy a chance I hope it all works out for you. Keep us up-dated on how you are getting on. No matter where you get your new friend from all offers of help and advice are still open. Perhaps when you get time you could post some pics.
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:10 pm

definitely :) he will be going on the walk too!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:17 pm

What is he? A Staff?
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:25 pm

yeah, Marcel on adogslife.ie
sure I love all the dogs, I just wanna find one I can give a nice home too

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:41 pm

http://www.adogslife.ie/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=156

Marcel is a great looking little Staffy.

That's what I'm actually searching for down to a T Laughing
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:43 pm

hehe thanks Harry, you can meet him on the walk hopefully. :D

Back to top Go down

Post by clubby Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:15 pm

I posted here about Marcel before when she caught my eye , kinda has the look of Rosemary with the cute little nose .
clubby
clubby

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:32 pm

I'm sad about Zena but also happy about Marcel. collecting him on Friday and I shall post pics :)

Back to top Go down

Post by clubby Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:50 pm

How long are you going to fostering for Nesta ?
clubby
clubby

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:51 pm

nesta wrote:oh damn I get it now. crap.. Sad I have agreed to foster Marcel now as I thought someone else was going to possibly take Zena. dammit I misread Sad
oh well I mean they all need homes anyway. I dont think my house is big enough for two doggies. hmmm dunno what to say now. crap Sad

thats a shame..... im sure marcel will be very happy with you and will look forward to seeing you both at the walk.
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:39 pm

clubby: not sure yet on how long. my idea is to foster him with a view to adopting if we 'click', which is sadly sort of what I had planned for me and Zena. Sad
I still can't believe I misread celticpitbulls post but oh well, it happens. who knows what the future holds, we will see. I am really glad to have found this forum though and thanks to everyone for the support :)

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:46 pm

you'll have to keep us posted on how marcel is and get some pics up as soon as ya can..... love the gallery
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:49 pm

yeah definitely will do... can you guys recommend a good place to get a doggy bed for him to sleep in? I know of the place "Mutt Ugly" but they are kind of dear and I am fairly broke!

Back to top Go down

Post by YENALED Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:40 am

Dont go for any think too fancy just in case he decided to chew it. A good quality hard plastic bed with a couple of blankets in it would be a good starter. If he leaves it alone you can look for a nice cosey bed with a duvet type blanket. Dont get anything too bulky because you wont fit it in the washing machine. I have all my friends and family told to give me all their old duvets then I cut them up machine sew the edges and I am fit to go for another few months. lol Will look forward to meeting you both on the walk and cant wait to see some pics.
YENALED
YENALED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:52 pm

Hopefully somebody else will fall for zena...

Oh and that a great idea with the old duvets cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:19 pm

yeah poor zena is up there a week now, i just wish these people would get moving so i can at least get up and start walking her, id love to see her in a home kennels are not good for a dog long term, she is a really fine example of the breed and will make some a really good pet.
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:22 pm

nesta wrote:yeh a bit confused now lol, I'm going to foster Marcel from adogslife from tomorrow maybe but sure we'll see what happens. would love to meet Zena regardless
lol sorry about the misunderstand but yes it was you i was telling them about lol anyway any dog that is in rescue needs a good home and i hope things work out for you both Wink
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:43 pm

celticpitbulls wrote:yeah poor zena is up there a week now, i just wish these people would get moving so i can at least get up and start walking her, id love to see her in a home kennels are not good for a dog long term, she is a really fine example of the breed and will make some a really good pet.

they are taking there time letting you get up to see her..... hope everything is ok with her.... shes a beauty
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:50 pm

yeah i was thinking the same, i hope she is ok ill give them another call tomorrow and see whats going on im dieing to get up and get started with her.
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:53 pm

if ya get any feed back keep us posted....... have a real soft spot for his girl and i really do hope she find an amazing home.
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:55 pm

yeah me too, it be nice to get some1 interested in her that would get her involved in the ACES, she looks like a powerhouse she would be fab..
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next