Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZINA IS AN URGENT CASE.. URGENT FOSTER NEEDED.

+15
rosscockram
staceyol
deed not breed
Lisastaff
Hutchy
sue2010
Geon143
john86
SarahB58
grace.omahony
Harry
clubby
pitties rule
YENALED
celticpitbulls
19 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

ZINA IS AN URGENT CASE.. URGENT FOSTER NEEDED. - Page 4 Empty Re: ZINA IS AN URGENT CASE.. URGENT FOSTER NEEDED.

Post by Harry Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:56 pm

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I would take her Sad

Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

ZINA IS AN URGENT CASE.. URGENT FOSTER NEEDED. - Page 4 Empty Re: ZINA IS AN URGENT CASE.. URGENT FOSTER NEEDED.

Post by pitties rule Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:01 pm

so would i harry... wish i had more room
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by john86 Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:18 pm

Hi just joined the site and was reading about zena have a 1yr old staff at the moment and are looking for some company for him.Do you think zena would be suited to living with other dogs and young children. Would it be possible to meet up to see how the dogs get on together maybe a walk as toto is very friendly with other dogs
john86
john86

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:33 am

hi john sorry im just back, the first time i met zina we brought her to our training classes just to see what she would be like around other dogs. she was not to bad but did give a growl or 2, it could have being a case that it was her first time out in over 6 months or so and she was a little on the defensive side, i would be more than happy to meet up with you both and see how things go with the 2 dogs, as far as people and children she is fabulous, how old are your kids?
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by john86 Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:44 am

Sorry i haven't replied earlier my circumstances changed last week my gf is expecting a child so taking on another dog at the moment might not be a good idea. Sorry bout that she looks a lovely dog hopefully she finds a good home
john86
john86

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:11 pm

ah congrats on your good news, i think you have made the right choice in waiting to get another dog Wink
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:58 am

Wondering how Zenas doing? Have you been able to get up and walk her at all?

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:22 pm

just got a call about half 6, i got the go ahead to go up and see this girl tomorrow bounce cheers
poor thing has being in kennels the last 3 or 4 weeks so id say she'll be like a wild horse when i take her out, im so looking forward to meeting her again and bringing her for a long walk. ill get some pics and give you all an update on her.
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:43 pm

God they took their time didnt they haha well thats good news cheers cant wait to see some more pictures of her she's stunning

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:26 pm

finally........... poor zena. lil if she still needs her nails done let me kno and ill do them for her.
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:04 pm

thanks a mil, will do. Wink
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:29 pm

Probably only bothered to call you after she started going stir crazy and was barking the place down Sad

If she's in Lissenhaul, why don't they take Pits for Quarantine??
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:28 pm

I went up to take this poor girl out for a walk today and i got a really bad shock when i seen her, when i met Zena for the first time 4 weeks ago she was a well put together girl, when i seen her today she was just a shadow of herself. The kennels are looking after her very well but Zena is very unhappy and not doing good in kennels, id just hate to see what she will look like in another 4 weeks time. if there's some1 out there the would even take this girl and foster her till a home comes up would be fantastic, she is so sweet and all she did in the car was rest her head on my lap, she started to liven up when i put the long line on her and took her to a nice big field, this girl needs to be in a home, you can help by posting her on your facebook pages of spreading the word about her. here are some pics i took today. i like a nice lean dog but god love her her back bones over her legs and down her back were sticking out, she looks better in the pics than she did in person.

ZINA IS AN URGENT CASE.. URGENT FOSTER NEEDED. - Page 4 Zina110

ZINA IS AN URGENT CASE.. URGENT FOSTER NEEDED. - Page 4 Zina310

ZINA IS AN URGENT CASE.. URGENT FOSTER NEEDED. - Page 4 Zina410

ZINA IS AN URGENT CASE.. URGENT FOSTER NEEDED. - Page 4 Zina510

ZINA IS AN URGENT CASE.. URGENT FOSTER NEEDED. - Page 4 Zina710

ZINA IS AN URGENT CASE.. URGENT FOSTER NEEDED. - Page 4 Zina610

ZINA IS AN URGENT CASE.. URGENT FOSTER NEEDED. - Page 4 Zina810

ZINA IS AN URGENT CASE.. URGENT FOSTER NEEDED. - Page 4 Zina910

celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:05 pm

Aww the poor girl Sad i would love to take her in but couldnt chance it because of the cat & because shadow doesnt get along well with other females couldnt chance that... I'll share this on facebook now

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:14 pm

thanks a mil ellie spreading the word is a great help.
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by john86 Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:26 pm

Pm or email me your number i ll talk wit my girlfriend tonight about fosterin zina
john86
john86

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:27 pm

hi john your very good for even considering thank you, i just PMd you my number.
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clubby Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:43 pm

Fingers and toes crossed here , must have broke your heart ringing her back Lil
clubby
clubby

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:51 pm

i did Elane, i went up again today and she was delighted to see me, i took her out for nearly 2 hours, she was roiling in the grass and wanting to play, i also noticed she hadn't touched her food that was there yesterday so ill have a bag of red mills for her tomorrow, now that she is going to be getting the walks it should build her back up and get her eating good food again. the girls up there are lovely. but it is getting harder to walk away and leave her there she's such a sweet girl.
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:48 pm

lil let me kno if its still ok to go up and take her out....... really wish i had the room to take her.
pitties rule
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:01 pm

yeah criz, ill be going up again tomorrow so ill bell you maybe 1 of the days you could meet me up there and ill introduce you to the girls so you can go in and out with out any bother.
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Geon143 Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:16 am

Is she still looking for a home?
Geon143
Geon143

Back to top Go down

Post by sue2010 Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:49 pm

Hi....

Oh my god this beautiful girl has captured my heart!! she is georgous!! has she found a new home? I would LOVE to take her. Is it ok to allow her to sleep outside? I hae kennels out my back garden... thats was the rules form the landlord so I could have dogs so I cant have tem sleep inside but I can have them sneak in for a while to cuddle ssshhhhh dnt tell my landlord hee hee. She is really beautiful.. I could have her as long as I know she would get on with my lady... lady is fine with other dogs

sue2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Hutchy Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:08 pm

Alrite folks, new to this site...plz tell me that someone took Zina in and gave her a good home ?

Hutchy

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:48 pm

no poor girl is still looking and not doing as good as she should be, this girl would make some1 a fab pet...
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next